- Respawn time on the ??? is three minutes after Wulgaru has been defeated or despawns.
- Resistant to most enfeebling magic (Bind, Gravity, etc). Susceptble to Stun, but builds a resistance over time.
- Weak to Water based magic damage, but highly resistant to physical and magical damage aimed towards Wulgaru's larger arm.
- When Wulgaru's HP drops to roughly 75%, it will perform a TP moved called Detonating Grip, which results in the destruction of its larger arm and the removal of its directional-based damage resistance.
- Rarely, once its HP drops to around 60%, Wulgaru's upper body will disappear, leaving just its lower torso and legs. In this state, Wulgaru will not perform any melee or TP attacks, and will wildly run around the room that it was spawned in. Ignores any hate generated upon it.
- Dire Straight - Single target physical damage. Ignores Blink and Utsusemi.
- Wulgaru will only perform this TP move while it has its large arm.
- Detonating Grip - AoE physical damage (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Detonating Grip results in the destruction of Wulgaru's large arm.
- Sinker Drill - Single target physical damage.
- Wulgaru will only start performing this TP move after it has lost its large arm.
This page last modified 2010-01-27 17:51:27.