Dea's ??? Location
- The ??? will respawn fifteen minutes after Dea is defeated or despawns.
- Susceptible to Bind and Stun. Susceptible at first to Gravity, but grows resistant over time.
- Has an Auto-Regain and a weak Auto-Regen effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Batterhorn: Frontal cone AoE physical damage with an additional Knockback effect.
- Clobber: Rear cone AoE physical damage.
- Demoralizing Roar: AoE Attack Down effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Boiling Blood: Self target Berserk and Haste effects (Effects can be dispelled).
- Though it gives two status effects, Boiling Blood will only register the Haste effect in the chat log when used.
- Granite Skin: Immunity to all physical damage inflicted to the front of the mob (Effect cannot be dispelled).
- Crippling Slam: Strong AoE physical damage with an additional Paralysis effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
This page last modified 2010-09-01 19:42:28.