- The ??? will respawn fifteen minutes after Gotoh Zha is defeated or despawns.
Gotoh Zha the Redolent's ??? Location
- Gotoh Zha the Redolent will spawn as a Black Mage, though he will change to a White Mage when it loses its staff.
- Gotoh Zha's staff can either be broken by the use of weaponskills and critical hits, or it can be used by Gotoh Zha for its Staff Throw TP move.
- Immune to Silence, somewhat resistant to Slow, Elegy, and Paralyze, and grows resistant to Stun, Bind, and Gravity.
- White Magic: Gotoh Zha is capable of casting all White Magic spells available to a level 75 White Mage, excluding the tier II merit magic spells.
- Gotoh Zha is only capable of casting these spells once its staff is broken or thrown.
- Black Magic: Gotoh Zha is capable of casting all Black Magic spells available to a level 75 Black Mage, excluding the tier II merit magic spells.
- Gotoh Zha is only capable of casting these spells when it has its staff.
- Warm-Up: Self target Accuracy and Evasion bonus effects (Effects can be dispelled).
- Groundburst: AoE physical damage (Circle of effect originates from attack target).
- Gotoh Zha will always use Groundburst after using Warm-Up.
- Gotoh Zha will not attempt to perform any other TP moves or cast any spells once he attempts to use Groundburst.
- Firespit: Single target Fire based magic damage.
- Staff Throw: Single target physical damage.
- Manafont: All spells cast by Gotoh Zha will cost 0 mp and spell casting cannot be interrupted by melee attacks during the duration of this effect. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- Gotoh Zha will only perform this ability while in Black Mage mode.
- Benediction: Large HP recovery and full debuff removal effect. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- Gotoh Zha will only perform this ability while in White Mage mode.
This page last modified 2009-02-21 21:21:42.