- Respawn time on the ??? is three minutes after Nuhn is defeated or despawns.
- Susceptible to Slow, Elegy, Sleep, Repose, and Paralyze. Susceptible to Gravity as well, but builds a resistance.
- Weak to Wind based magic damage.
- Gnash - Single target physical damage.
- Maximum damage is equal to 50% of the target's maximum HP.
- Deathgnash - Single target physical damage and enmity reset.
- Will replace Gnash when Nuhn's HP drops to below 50%
- Will either inflict physical damage or drop the target's HP down to 1.
- Hypnic Lamp - AoE Gaze Sleep effect.
- Nuhn is only capable of performing Hypnic Lamp when its eye stalks are present.
- Vile Belch - AoE Plague and Silence effects (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Seaspray - Frontal cone AoE Water based magic damage with an additional Slow effect.
- Seismic Tail - AoE physical damage (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Leeching Current - AoE Water based magic damage with an additional Drain effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- HP drained from targets is equal to 1000 divided by the number of targets hit (Leeching Current hitting 5 targets would result in 200 HP being drained from each).
- Nuhn will only start performing Leeching Current once its HP drops to below 50%.
In Egyptian mythology, Nun (also known as Nuhn), was the embodiment of the sea of chaos that existed before the creation of the Earth. It was from Nun that Ra created himself, rising up on the first piece of land - the primeval mound (Benben) out of the lotus blossom, born from the world egg, or as a bnw-bird who then found and landed on the mound. In another story, it was Thoth who awoke from Nun and sang the unnamed four frog gods and snake goddesses who then continued Thoth's song to keep the sun travelling through the sky.
This page last modified 2010-01-26 19:10:57.