Sarameya's ??? Location
- Immune to Slow and Elegy.
- Possesses a strong auto-Regen effect when Blaze Spikes are present, whether from the spell or the additional effect from Magma Hoplon.
- Physical attacks have an additional Poison effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Burn: Single target Fire based DoT and additional Intelligence Down effect.
- Blaze Spikes: Melee players that attack Sarameya will take Fire based magic damage. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Firaga II: AoE Fire based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Firaga III: AoE Fire based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Flare II: Strong single target Fire based magic damage.
- "Howl": Sarameya will howl at certain times, increasing his resistance to Stun, as well as sets an attack order of Ululation, Firaga III, Magma Hoplon, and then a closing howl.
- After the closing Howl, enmity will be reset.
- Between 1-25%, the Firaga III will be replaced by Gates of Hades.
- Lava Spit: AoE fire based magical damage (Circle of effect originates from attack target).
- Ululation: AoE Paralysis effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Sulfuric Breath: Single target fire based magic damage.
- Magma Hoplon: Stoneskin + Blaze Spikes effect. (Effect cannot be dispelled)
- Requires ~1,000-1,500 points of damage in order to break the Stoneskin.
- Magma Hoplon cannot overwrite itself (Battle log will read "Magma Hoplon has no effect on Sarameya" if Magma Hoplon is used when a prior one is still on Sarameya)
- Scorching Lash: Strong physical cone AoE damage from behind. Will only occur when a character has drawn hate from behind it.
- Gates of Hades: Massive AoE Fire based magic damage with an additional Burn effect. (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- The Burn effect is exceptionally potent (around 40 hp/tic). Sarameya will only begin to use this move when its hp has dropped to below 25%.
- Chainspell: Reduces spell cast times and recast times to zero. Denoted by the characteristic mob 2hr animation.
- When Sarameya's HP drops to 25%, he will be able to Chainspell Gates of Hades.
In Hindu mythology, the Sarameya are the sons of Sarama, which was the pet dog of the god Indra and the other devas. The Sarameya, which were said to have four eyes, acted as guardians for the pathway leading to the Realm of the Dead.
This page last modified 2012-02-20 16:58:38.