Guivre's Spawn Location
- After spawning, Guivre will freely roam from its spawn point to the area around the Sabotender Sediendos and back.
- Respawns roughly 21-24 hours after its last ToD.
- Appears in the Ruhotz Silvermines as a result of being warped there by the Sandworm ability, Doomvoid.
- The Guivre that appears in Ruhotz is a more powerful version of the one that appears in Kuftal Tunnel, and this battle is on a 60 minute timer, after which you will be warped out.
- Has an auto-regen effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Will "run" from the fight every time its hp drops by 10%.
- While it is running away, it is immune to damage and enmity building effects, and resets the enmity of everyone in the battlefield.
- Radiant Breath: Frontal cone AoE Light based magic damage with an additional Slow and Silence effect.
- Dread Shriek: AoE Paralysis effect.
- Deadly Drive: Single target physical damage.
- Fang Rush: Single target three hit physical attack.
- Dispelling Wind: AoE Dispel effect.
- Wind Wall: Self target Evasion boost. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Tail Crush: Single target physical damage with an additional Poison effect.
The Guivre, in French legend, is a wingless dragon capable of expelling venomous miasma from its mouth that killed plants and infected people that inhaled its fumes with pestilence. It was said to have a tendency to keep treasures it would find and coil about them.
This page last modified 2008-12-29 02:09:18.