- Summoned as a pet by Kirin along with Byakko, Genbu, and Suzaku. Kirin will not summon these in any specific order.
- Significantly lower HP than the Seiryu spawned in Ru'Aun Gardens.
- Aeroga III: AoE Wind based magic damage. (Circle of effect originates from the spell target)
- Aero IV: Strong single target Wind based magic damage.
- Tornado: Strong single target Wind based magic damage.
- Choke: Single target Wind based DoT that reduces target's Vitality.
- Dispelling Wind: AoE Dispel effect
- Fang Rush: Strong single target three hit physical attack.
- Radiant Breath: Frontal cone AoE Light based magic damage with additional Silence and Slow effects.
- Dread Shriek: AoE Paralysis effect
- Deadly Drive: Strong single target physical attack.
- Tail Crush: Single target physical attack with additional Poison effect.
- Wind Wall: Self target Evasion boost (Effect can be dispelled).
- Hundred Fists: Drastically increases Seiryu's attack speed. Denoted by mob 2hr animation.
Qing Long (Seiryu in Japanese) is one of the four symbols of the Chinese Constellations, representing the "Azure Dragon of the East" and of the season of Spring. The other three symbols being the "Black Tortoise of the North" (see Genbu), the "White Tiger of the West" (see Byakko), and the "Vermillion Bird of the South" (see Suzaku)
Each symbol corresponded to an element in the Five Element system, with Qing Long corresponding to the element of wood. (In the Five Element system in China, there is a 5th legendary beast known as Huang Long, the Yellow Dragon of the Center. While there is no direct equivalent in Japanese, Huang Long is believed to be linked to the dragon Ouryu (see Ouryu)
This page last modified 2009-06-12 23:31:12.