- Appears in a battlefield area after individuals that are on or have completed that mission touch the Reinforced Gateway at (F-9) in La Vaule (S)
- Players will have thirty minutes to defeat Galarhigg before being removed from the battlefield.
- Will occasionally change his elemental affinity, to where any magic damage of the element he's based on at that time will heal him rather than deal damage to him.
- Will change his affinity in conjunction with using the characteristic mob two-hour animation. The element he has changed his affinity to is denoted by the breath attack he uses following it (I.E. Absorbs Fire based magic damage following Flame Breath, etc)
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep. Susceptible to Slow, Paralysis, and Stun.
- Flame Breath - Frontal cone AoE Fire based magic damage.
- Wind Breath - Frontal cone AoE Wind based magic damage.
- Poison Breath - Frontal cone AoE Water based magic damage with an additional Poison effect.
- Lodesong - AoE Gravity effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Thornsong - Self target Damage Spikes effect (Effect can be dispelled).
- Voidsong - AoE full Dispel effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Voidsong is capable of removing effects that aren't normally removable by a Dispel effect, such as food. Reraise cannot be dispelled.
- Chaos Blade - Frontal cone AoE damage with an additional Curse effect.
- Petro Eyes - Frontal cone AoE Gaze petrification effect.
- Body Slam - Massive AoE physical damage (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Heavy Stomp - AoE physical damage with an additional Paralysis effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
This page last modified 2010-03-01 18:43:19.