- Respawn time is approximately five hours after it was last defeated or despawned.
- Has a draw-in effect that will pull all members of your party/alliance that are in the zone to it, as well as party members that are dead.
- Immune to Slow and Elegy. Resistant to Paralysis. Absorbs all Wind based magic damage dealt to it, recovering HP equal to the amount of damage it would have normally inflicted.
- If everyone that has generated any enmity on Zirnitra dies or leaves the zone, Zirnitra will despawn, accompanied by the emote "The monster fades before your eyes, a look of disappointment on its face."
- Grants Title: Zirnitra Wingclipper
- Silencega - AoE Silence effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Bloody Beak - AoE HP Drain effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Calamitous Wind - AoE Wind based magic damage with additional Knockback damage and full Dispel effect. (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Feral Peck - Single target physical damage.
- Will reduce target's HP to approximately 5% when damage is unresisted.
- Reaving Wind - AoE TP reset effect with an additional Knockback effect. (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Immediately following Reaving Wind, Zirnitra forms a barrier around itself that inflicts a Knockback effect to all targets in range. Zirnitra will not attempt to attack while this barrier is in place.
- As Zirnitra's HP drops, it will begin to use Reaving Wind in quick succession up to three times. Following the last Reaving Wind, it will attempt to perform Calamitous Wind an equal number of times. Zirnitra will not stop attempting to perform Calamitous Wind until it is defeated or it has dealt an equal number to the number of Reaving Winds it performed earlier.
- Storm Wing - Frontal cone AoE Wind based magic damage with an additional Silence effect.
- Tail Lash - Rear cone AoE physical damage.
- Zirnitra will only perform this attack if hate is pulled on him from behind.
- Warped Wail - AoE magical damage with additional Max HP and Max MP down effects. (Circle of effect originates from mob).
In Slavic mythology, Zirnitra ("magically empowered") is the god of sorcery that appears in the form of a black dragon.
This page last modified 2010-04-04 10:25:16.