- Respawn time is approximately two hours after its last Time of Death.
- Melee attacks have an additional Petrification effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Coquecigrue is capable of casting magic in rapid succession.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep. Susceptible to Stun, Slow, and Paralysis.
- Quake - Strong single target Earth based magic damage.
- Slow - Single target Slow effect.
- Stone IV - Single target Earth based magic damage.
- Stonega III AoE Earth based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
In French folklore, the coquecigrue was a creature considered the embodiment of absolute absurdity, often used by authors and writers as a term meaning "never" or "impossible. It was sometimes described as being the combination of a stork, a rooster, and a crane.
This page last modified 2010-06-06 06:16:29.