Sargas's Spawn Location
- Respawn time is approximately 2-3 hours after its last Time of Death.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep. Susceptible to Paralysis, Slow, and Elegy.
- Has an innate Shock Spikes effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Physical attacks have an additional effect of Stun that cannot be dispelled.
- Death Scissors - Strong single target physical damage.
- Mandible Bite - Single target physical damage.
- Cold Breath - Frontal cone AoE Ice based magic damage with an additional Bind effect.
- Numbing Breath - Frontal cone AoE magic damage with an additional Paralysis effect.
- Wild Rage - AoE physical damage (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Earth Pounder - AoE Earth based magic damage with an additional Dexterity Down effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Poison Sting - Single target physical damage with an additional Poison effect.
- Sharp Spike - Self target Attack Bonus (Effect can be dispelled).
Theta Scorpii (θ Sco / θ Scorpii) is a star in the constellation Scorpius. It has the traditional names Sargas and Girtab, both of Sumerian origin.
θ Scorpii A is a yellow giant of spectral type F1 II shining with a luminosity of 960 times that of the Sun from a distance of 272 light years. The radius of this star is 20 solar radii and its surface temperature is 7200 kelvins. The mass of Sargas has been determined to be 3.7 times the solar mass.
This page last modified 2010-04-14 12:27:43.