- Respawn time is approximately four hours after it is last defeated or despawns.
- Has a draw-in effect that will pull all members of your party/alliance that are in the zone to it.
- This occurs when a party/alliance member that draws hate on Buarainech is beyond a certain range.
- Susceptible to Earth based magic damage. Immune to all other elemental damage.
- Possesses innate Shock Spikes, En-Thunder, and Regen effects that cannot be dispelled.
- Like Lugh, Ethniu, Elatha, and Tethra, Buarainech's enmity behavior is unique from other mobs. Any player's actions, regardless of how much enmity the action generates, will "pull hate" on Buarainech, making standard tanking difficult.
- Instantly casts Thunder IV in retaliation to magic damage dealt to it.
- Will "Level Up" each time a debuff magic spell is cast upon it or a buff is cast upon anyone fighting it, resulting in an increase in offensive and defensive power.
- Will only Level Up a certain number of times before reaching its cap.
- If all party/alliance members with hate on Buarainech are defeated or leave the zone, Buarainech will despawn, following the emote "The monster fades before your eyes, a look of disappointment on its face".
- Grants Title: Buarainech Exorcist
- Thunder IV - Strong single target Thunder based magic damage.
- Thundaga III - Strong AoE Thunder based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Stun - AoE Stun effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Unlike the normal Black Magic spell Stun, Buarainech's acts as an AoE, hitting all targets in range.
- Blitzstrahl - Single target Thunder based magic damage with an additional Stun effect.
- Mind Blast - Frontal cone AoE Thunder based magic damage with an additional Paralysis effect.
- Temporal Shift - AoE Stun effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Grim Halo - AoE physical damage with an additinal Knockback effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Spirit Surge - Self target Attack speed and Attack power boost (Effect cannot be dispelled).
- During the duration of Spirit Surge, Buarainech's physical attack have an additional En-Doom effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Capable of using Spirit Surge multiple times during battle.
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
In Irish mythology, Buarainech ("cow-faced") was the father of Balor, the king of the Fomorians.
This page last modified 2010-04-07 10:08:03.