- Respawn time is approximately four hours after it is last defeated or despawns.
- Has a draw-in effect that will pull all members of your party/alliance that are in the zone to it.
- This occurs when a party/alliance member that draws hate on Ethniu is beyond a certain range.
- Possesses innate En-Aero, En-Silence, and Regen effects that cannot be dispelled.
- Like Lugh, Elatha, Buarainech, and Tethra, Ethniu's enmity behavior is unique from other mobs. Any player's actions, regardless of how much enmity the action generates, will "pull hate" on Ethniu, making standard tanking difficult.
- Instantly casts Aero IV in retaliation to magic damage dealt to it.
- Will "Level Up" each time physical damage is dealt to it, resulting in an increase in offensive and defensive power.
- Will only Level Up a certain number of times before reaching its cap.
- Has a high Triple Attack rate.
- If all party/alliance members with hate on Ethniu are defeated or leave the zone, Ethniu will despawn, following the emote "The monster fades before your eyes, a look of disappointment on its face".
- Aeroga III - AoE Wind based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from spell target)
- Aero IV - Single target Wind based magic damage.
- Graviga - AoE Gravity effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target)
- Silencega - AoE Silence effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target)
- Frightful Roar - AoE Defense down effect (Circle of effect originates from mob)
- Hecatomb Wave - Frontal cone AoE Wind based magic damage with an additional Blindness effect.
- Zephyr Mantle - Self target Blink effect.
- Evisceration - Single targe four-hit critical damage.
- Gust Slash - Single target Wind based magic damage.
- Cyclone - AoE Wind based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from the mob)
- Perfect Dodge - Melee attacks performed on Ethniu will be evaded during the duration of the effect.
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
In Irish mythology, Ethniu or Eithne (Irish Ethliu, Ethlinn, and a variety of other spellings) is the daughter of the Fomorian leader Balor, and the mother of Lugh.
This page last modified 2010-04-04 10:27:28.