- After defeating Capricornus, it is possible for the Colorful Abyssite key item to change into a Blue Abyssite key item.
- Capricornus will immediately despawn once all targets with hate are defeated or leave the zone.
- Susceptible to Stun, Slow, and Blind. Highly resistant to Paralysis. Immune to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep.
- Intimidate- Frontal cone AoE Slow effect.
- Aqua Ball- AoE Water based magic damage with an additional Strength Down effect (Circle of effect originates from attack target).
- Water Shield- Self target Evasion Boost (Effect can be dispelled).
- Water Wall- Self target Defense Boost (Effect can be dispelled).
- Splash Breath- Frontal cone AoE Water based magic damage.
- Recoil Dive- Frontal cone AoE physical damage with an additional knockback effect.
- Capricornus will repeatedly use Recoil Dive during the duration of Mighty Strikes.
- Mighty Strikes - Melee attacks performed by Capricornus will deal critical damage during the duration of the effect.
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- Capricornus will use Mighty Strikes at intervals of 80%, 60%, 40%, and 20% of its health.
Capricornus is one of the constellations of the zodiac; it is often called Capricorn, especially when referring to the corresponding astrological sign. Its name is Latin for "horned male goat" or "goat horn", and it is commonly represented in the form of a Sea-Goat: a mythical creature that is half goat, half fish.
This page last modified 2011-08-27 19:58:45.