- There is a chance after Skuld is defeated that the player who spawned her will have their Colorful Abyssite change to a Yellow Abyssite key item.
- Will immediately despawn after all individuals with hate on it are defeated or leave the zone.
- Will spawn with a certain elemental affinity, determining the element of the spells she'll cast. Every time Skuld uses a " -Breeze" type TP move, her elemental affinity will change.
- Will gain the Fast Cast ability after every Chainspell is activated,
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, Sleep, and Silence. Susceptible to Stun, Slow, and Paralysis.
- Immune to Darkness based magic damage.
- Black Magic - Skuld is capable of casting all tier IV single target and tier III -ga spells available to a level 75 Black Mage.
- Bindga - AoE Bind effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Dispelga - AoE Dispel effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Graviga - AoE Gravity effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Paralyga - AoE Paralysis effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Slowga - AoE Slow effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Autumn Breeze - Self target HP recovery effect.
- Spring Breeze - AoE TP reduction and Sleep effects (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Summer Breeze - Self target Erase effect.
- If Skuld has no status ailments to Erase, Summer Breeze will give a Regain effect that can be dispelled.
- Winter Breeze - AoE Dispel effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Lethe Arrows - Single target physical damage with additional Amnesia, Bind, and Knockback effects.
- Zephyr Arrow Single target physical damage with additional Bind and Knockback effects.
- Chainspell - Reduces spell cast times and recast times to zero for the duration of the effect.
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- Skuld will use Chainspell at approximately 75%, 50%, and 25% of her health. Enmity levels will be reset after each spell is cast while Chainspell is active.
- When her HP is above 50%, Skuld will only cast -Ga spells while Chainspell is active. When her HP is below 50%, she'll cast any spell in her repertoire that is aligned with her current elemental affinity.
In Norse mythology, Skuld was one of the three Norns, a group of female spirits that governed over the destiny of mankind. Skuld oversaw man's future, Urðr oversaw man's past, and Verðandi man's present.
This page last modified 2010-08-09 03:30:11.