- Respawn time on Feuerunke is approximately one hour after its last Time of Death. Time of Death is zone specific, allowing you to go to a different zone and spawn it immediately as long as it is up in that respective zone.
- It is possible that upon defeating Feuerunke, the Colorful Abyssite will change into a Purple Abyssite, provided you do not already possess a Purple Abyssite.
- Will immediately despawn if all targets with hate are defeated or leave the area.
- Possesses high physical damage resistance when not using its two-hour, Hundred Fists, and possesses a high magical damage resistance while utilizing its two-hour.
- Possesses a very high movement speed.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, Paralysis, and Sleep.
- Slowga - AoE Slow effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Abyss Blast - Single target Darkness based magic damage with an additional Blind effect.
- Undead Mold - Frontal cone AoE magic damage with an additional Disease effect.
- Whip Tongue - Single target physical damage with an additional Stun effect.
- Hundred Fists - Self target potent Attack delay decrease.
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
Feuerunke is a portmanteau of the German word feuer, which means "fire", and unke, which means "toad". As such, Feuerunke essentially translates to "fire toad".
This page last modified 2011-08-27 15:01:15.