- Spawned by trading a Piceous Scale to the ??? at (H-7) at the small pond northwest of the large lake.
- Respawn time on the ??? is 5 minutes after Baba Yaga is defeated or despawns.
- Does not possess normal melee attacks. Instead, Baba Yaga will utilize one of the two Pixie-type "Arrow" attacks independent of her actual TP level.
- Will occasionally switch targets regardless of their enmity levels.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep. Susceptible to Stun, Slow, and Paralysis.
- Aeroga III - AoE Wind based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Graviga - AoE Gravity effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Silencega - AoE Silence effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Lethe Arrows - Frontal cone AoE physical damage with additional Knockback, Bind, and Amnesia effects.
- Zephyr Arrow - Frontal cone AoE physical damage with additional Knockback and Bind effects.
In Slavic folklore, the Baba Yaga is a witch-like entity described as a hag who flies around in a mortar, using the pestle as a rudder to steer her movements, and sweeps away her trail with a broom made of silver birch. She is often said to live in a house that moves around atop a pair of dancing chicken legs or has it surrounded by a palisade with skulls on top of each post.
In most tales involving the Baba Yaga, she is often the antagonist, said to kidnap and eat little children. However, on some occasions she will help lost souls, though the requirements of proper preparation and a pure spirit make such help a rarity.
This page last modified 2010-09-01 21:37:23.