- Respawn time on the ??? is five minutes after Alkonost is defeated or despawns.
- Has an innate En-aero effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Possesses the Triple Attack job trait.
- The frequency that Triple Attack procs increases as Alkonost's HP decreases.
- Is capable of using TP moves anywhere from one to four times in a row in rapid succession when it has enough TP.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep. Susceptible to Stun, Slow, and Paralysis.
- Choke Breath: Frontal cone AoE Wind based damage with additional Silence and Paralysis effects.
- Jettatura: Frontal cone AoE Terror effect.
- Fantod: Self target Attack boost for next melee attack.
- Nihility Song: AoE Dispel effect. Can remove Food effects.
- Back Hoof: Single target physical damage.
- Back Hoof will reset enmity to any target hit by it, even if the attack is absorbed by an Utsusemi or Blink shadow.
- Hoof Volley: Single target critical hit physical damage with an additional Enmity reset effect.
The Alkonost is a legendary bird in Slavic mythology. It has the body of a bird with the head and chest of a woman. The name Alkonost came from the name of Greek demi-goddess Alcyone transformed by gods into a kingfisher. The Alkonost reproduces by laying eggs on the sea-shore then putting them into the water. The sea is then calm for six or seven days at which point the eggs hatch, bringing a storm. For the Russian Orthodox Church Alkonost personifies God's will. She lives in paradise but goes into our world to deliver a message. Her voice is so sweet that anybody hearing it can forget everything.
This page last modified 2011-06-05 19:37:12.