- Respawn time is approximately 25-35 minutes after the last Time of Death.
- Possesses the Fast Cast job trait.
- When acted upon, Chukwa will enter into its shell and remain in its shell.
- Chukwa will come out of its shell when it uses the ability Mighty Strikes, and will remain out of its shell for the duration of the effect.
- While in its shell, Chukwa will take reduced damage from physical and magical attacks unless it is casting a spell. When out of its shell it will take normal damage from physical and magical attacks.
- Will remain stationary while in its shell.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, Sleep, Stun, and Slow. Susceptible to Paralysis.
- Flood II - Single target Water based magic damage.
- Quake II - Single target Earth based magic damage.
- Stonega IV - AoE Earth based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Waterga IV - AoE Water based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Tortoise Stomp - Conal AoE physical damage (Circle of effect originates from ability target).
- Mighty Strikes - Physical attacks performed by Chukwa will deal critical damage during the duration of the effect.
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
In Hindu mythology, "Chukwa" is a lesser known name given to the creature known as the World Turtle, an enormous tortoise said to hold the entire world on the back of its shell.
This page last modified 2010-08-30 02:53:54.