- Respawn time is 30-60 minutes after its last Time of Death.
- When unclaimed, Minhocao will roam along the entire length of its spawn area.
- Has a very rapid enmity decay.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep. Susceptible to Stun and Paralysis. Highly resistant to Slow.
- Slaverous Gale: Frontal cone AoE magic damage with additional Plague and Slow effects.
- Dustvoid: Single target Knockback and gear removal effects.
- Aeolian Void: Conal AoE magic damage with additional Silence and Blind effects.
- Extreme Purgation: AoE full Buff and Debuff absorption (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Desiccation: Frontal cone AoE Job Ability absorption.
- Gorge: AoE HP Drain effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Will absorb a set amount of HP based on its current HP level. The amount drained from each target is proportional to the number of targets within range.
- For example, a Gorge effect for 1,400 total HP will absorb 200 HP from each target if there are seven targets in range.
- The Drain effect increases as Minhocao's HP level decreases.
- Disgorge: Frontal cone magic damage.
- Damage dealt is based on the amount of HP drained by Gorge.
- Minhocao's will always use Disgorge after using Gorge.
- Damage can be avoided by staying away from Minhocao's front.
The minhocão ("big earthworm" in Brazilian Portuguese) is a large earthworm-like cryptid that allegedly exists in the forests of South America. It reportedly resembles a giant worm, with scaly black skin and a pair of tentacle-like structures protruding from its head. It is thought to be a burrowing animal, producing enormous trenches as it digs.
This page last modified 2011-09-06 11:06:28.