- Respawn time on the ??? is one minute after Kukulkan is defeated or despawns.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, Sleep, and Blind. Susceptible to Stun, Slow, and Paralysis.
- Physical attacks have an additional Poison effect that cannot be dispelled.
- When using the TP move Oppressive Gaze, the potency of the Poison effect increases considerably.
- Will "rage" if continuously aggressive for one hour's time.
- Delta Strike - Single target three-hit physical damage with an additional Plague effect.
- Aqua Fortis - Single target Water based magic damage with additional Knockback and Poison effects.
- Regurgitation - AoE Water based magic damage with additional Knockback and Bind effects (Circle of effect originates from mob target)
- Grim Glower - Frontal cone AoE Gaze Petrification effect.
- During the duration of the effect, Kukulkan's eyes will glow a bright yellow.
- Torpefying Charge - Frontal cone AoE Gaze Paralysis effect.
- Calcifying Mist - AoE Earth based magic damage with an additional Gradual Petrification effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- A countdown from 20 to 0 will appear in the player's chatlog. Once the countdown reaches zero, the affected player will receive the effect of Petrification.
- As the countdown decreases, the movement speed of the affected players will decrease.
- Oppressive Gaze - Frontal cone AoE Gaze Terror and Zombie effects.
- During the duration of the effect, Kukulkan's eyes will glow a bright blue.
- Kukulkan will use this TP move each time its HP drops by approximately 17%, regardless of how much TP it has at the time.
- Will overwrite Grim Glower if Grim Glower is active at the time Oppressive Gaze is triggered.
In Yucatan Mayan mythology, Kukulkan was a feathered serpent god of resurrection and reincarnation, and governed the elements of fire, earth, water, and air. It is roughly analogous to the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl and the K'iche Mayan god Q'uq'umatz
This page last modified 2012-09-06 14:12:32.