- Respawn time is approximately one hour after its last Time of Death. Time of Death is zone specific, allowing you to go to a different zone and spawn it immediately as long as it is up in that respective zone.
- It is possible that upon defeating Chesma, the Colorful Abyssite will change into a Grey Abyssite, provided you do not already possess a Grey Abyssite.
- Will immediately despawn if all targets with hate are defeated or leave the area.
- Possesses a high innate Double Attack trait as well as an En-Thunder effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Susceptible to Paralysis, Slow, and Blind. Susceptible to Stun, but builds a resistance over time.
- Blaster - Single target Paralysis effect.
- Charged Whisker - AoE Thunder based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Frenzied Rage - Self-target Attack boost (Effect can be dispelled).
- Petrifactive Breath - Frontal cone AoE Petrification effect.
- All targets hit with Petrifactive Breath will have their hate reset.
In Turk mythology, the Chesma was a cat-shaped water spirit or nymph that resided in wells or fountains, and would tempt youths to their deaths with flattery.
This page last modified 2011-08-27 15:37:09.