- Respawn time is approximately fifteen minutes after it has last been defeated.
- Turul will initially spawn on the ground, then will immediately fly up into the air.
- While in the air, Turul cannot be detected by the Wide Scan ability.
- While in the air, Turul will fly around the areas between Conflux #2, #7, and #8.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, Sleep, Slow, and Silence. Susceptible to Stun and Paralysis.
- Absorbs Thunder-based magic damage dealt to it.
- Will occasionally cast a Thunder-based spell on itself to recover HP. If successful, Turul will gain a potent Shock Spikes effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Will "rage" if constantly aggressive for one hour.
- Black Magic - Turul is capable of casting tier IV single target, tier V single target, tier III -ga, and tier IV -ga Aero and Thunder spells, as well as AoE Stun, Burst, and Tornado.
- Bloody Beak - AoE HP Drain effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Calamitous Wind - AoE Wind based magic damage with additional Knockback damage and full Dispel effect. (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Feral Peck - Frontal cone AoE physical damage.
- Will reduce target's HP to approximately 5% when damage is unresisted.
- Feral Peck is a "throat stab" attack. It is normally unable to deal more damage than the target's current HP, but can deal enough damage to defeat the target if the target is equipped with gear that increases the amount of physical damage it receives (such as Rancor Collar).
- Reaving Wind - AoE TP reset effect with an additional Knockback effect. (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Immediately following Reaving Wind, Turul forms a barrier around itself that inflicts a Knockback effect to all targets in range. Turul will not attempt to attack while this barrier is in place.
- During the duration of the barrier, Turul will absorb Wind-based magic damage dealt to it.
- Storm Wing - Frontal cone AoE Wind based magic damage with an additional Silence effect.
- Tail Lash - Rear cone AoE physical damage.
- Turul will only perform this attack if hate is pulled on him from behind.
- Warped Wail - AoE magical damage with additional Max HP and Max MP down effects. (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- HP and MP boost effects from Cruor buffs will negate the Max HP and Max MP down effects from Warped Wail.
In Magyar mythology, the Turul was a large falcon-like bird that acted as a divine messenger, perched upon the tree of life, and represented God's will and power. It was often depicted carrying the flaming Sword of God and bearing a crown.
This page last modified 2012-09-06 15:26:46.