- Will roam along the length of its spawn area after spawning.
- If Quetzalli is engaged and defeats the target(s) that engaged it, it will despawn for an indeterminate length of time.
- Possesses the Double Attack, Triple Attack, and Fast Cast job traits.
- The Fast Cast job trait gradually increases in potency as Quetzalli's HP decreases.
- Possesses an innate Blaze Spikes effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep. Susceptible to Stun and Slow. Resistant to Paralysis.
- Firaga IV: AoE Fire based magic damage. (Circle of effect originates from spell target)
- Fire V: Strong single target Fire based magic damage.
- Flare: Strong single target Fire based magic damage.
- Burn: Single target Fire based DoT with an additional Intelligence down effect.
- Triple Attack: Single target three hit physical damage.
- Gliding Spike: Single target physical damage with an additional Knockback effect.
- Scratch: Single target physical damage with an additional Blind effect
- Stormwind: AoE Wind based magic damage. (Circle of effect originates from mob)
- Feather Barrier: Self target Evasion boost. (Effect can be dispelled)
- Benediction: Self target massive HP restoration and status effect removal effect.
- Quetzalli will first use Benediction when its HP drops to 50%, and then again when its HP drops to 40%, and in continuing intervals of 10%.
- Is capable of using it any time that its HP drops to 10% or below.
Quetzals are strikingly colored birds in the trogon family (Trogonidae). They are found in forests and woodlands, especially in humid highlands, with the five species from the genus Pharomachrus being exclusively Neotropical, while the single Euptilotis species is almost entirely restricted to western Mexico (marginally also in adjacent U.S. states). Males have iridescent green or golden-green wing coverts, back, chest and head, and a red belly, whereas females will have patches of feathers that are brown or gray.
The name "quetzal" is from Nahuatl quetzalli, "large brilliant tail feather", from the Nahuatl root quetz = "stand up" used to refer to an upstanding plume of feathers.
This page last modified 2010-09-04 23:04:47.