- Respawn time is approximately 90 to 120 minutes after its last Time of Death.
- Will "rage" if it is not defeated within 60 minutes of being claimed.
- Allowing it to de-aggro will cause it to immediate come out of "rage" and ascend to the sky.
- Does not possess an auto-regen trait like most Yovra type mobs.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep. Susceptible to Stun, Slow, and Paralysis.
- Fluorescence: Self target Attack boost effect that wears off on the following melee attack or physical tp move. (Effect can be dispelled)
- Torrential Torment: AoE magic damage with an additional effect of unequipping all gear.
- Vitriolic Barrage: AoE magic damage with an additional Poison effect.
- Damage is calculated by dividing 1,000 by however many players and/or pets are hit by it. This means that a Vitriolic Barrage that hits ten targets will do a maximum of 100 damage to them.
- Concussive Oscillation: AoE damage with additional Gravity and Knockback effects.
- Primal Drill: AoE physical damage with an additional Bind effect.
- Ion Shower: AoE magical damage with an additional Stun effect.
- Asthenic Fog: AoE Water based DoT with an additional Strength down effect.
- Invincible: Physical and ranged attacks dealt to Ovni will do 0 damage for the duration of the effect.
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- After Ovni uses Invincible, it will receive a damage mitigation effect that will not wear off and cannot be dispelled. Each progressive use of Invincible will increase the potency of the mitigation effect.
This page last modified 2010-08-25 19:54:04.