- Immune to Stun, Bind, and Gravity. Susceptible to most other status ailments.
- Has a 100% Double Attack rate.
- Arch-Omega will always attempt to perform two TP moves in a row.
- Running out of range of a TP move during its "preparation" phase will count as one of the two TP moves used.
- Will initially appear on four legs and then stand up onto its hind legs once its HP has dropped below 75%
- While on four legs, Arch-Omega will be highly resistant to physical damage, and while on two legs it will be highly resistant to magical damage.
- Unlike Proto-Omega, Arch-Omega will not switch back to its four-legged mode.
- In order to spawn the Armoury Crate, Arch-Omega must be defeated within the allotted time.
- Guided Missile - AoE magic damage with an additional Bind effect. (Circle of effect originates from move target).
- Target Analysis - AoE Stat absorption effect.
- Ion Efflux - Frontal cone Paralysis effect.
- Rear Lasers - Rear cone AoE magic damage with and additional Petrification effect. (Occurs when hate has been drawn on Proto-Omega from behind).
- Pile Pitch - Strong AoE magic damage with additional Bind and enmity decrease effects.
- Hyper Pulse - AoE magic damage with additional Bind and Gravity effects.
- Floodlight - AoE magic damage with additional Silence and Blind effects.
- Stun Cannon - Frontal cone AoE magic damage with an additional Paralysis effect.
- Guided Missile II - AoE magic damage with an additional Bind effect. (Circle of effect originates from move target.)
- Laser Shower - Frontal cone AoE magic damage. (Damage is most potent for targets standing directly in front of Proto-Omega).
- Colossal Blow - Strong single target physical damage with an additional knockback and enmity reset effect.
- Colossal Blow is a "throat stab" attack. It is normally unable to deal more damage than the target's current HP, but can deal enough damage to defeat the target if the target is equipped with gear that increases the amount of physical damage it receives (such as Rancor Collar).
- Pod Ejection - Spawns a single Gunpod.
- Will use Electrocharge if not defeated within approximately 10 seconds of spawning.
- Electrocharge will cause the Gunpod to despawn, and deals significant Thunder based magic damage to all targets within range.
This page last modified 2012-09-03 10:12:50.