- Cerberus spawns at (I-8) in Mount Zhayolm in an area behind the Gates of Halvung (J-7)
Cerberus's Spawn Location
- Spawn time is 48-72 hours from the last ToD, or 12-36 hours after a server maintenance when the servers are offline. One hour interval between each window.
- Immune to sleep and highly resistant to Slow and Elegy (Elemental Seal is strongly suggested in order to get these to land effectively).
- Highly resistant to magical damage. Melee and Summoner avatars are recommended.
- Grants title: Cerberus Muzzler
- Lava Spit: AoE Fire based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from attack target).
- Ululation: AoE Paralysis effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Sulfuric Breath: Single target Fire based magic damage.
- Magma Hoplon: Self target Stoneskin and Blaze Spikes effect (Blaze Spikes effect can be dispelled).
- Scorching Lash: Rear cone AoE physical damage.
- Will only occur when a character has drawn hate from behind it. (Similar to Fafnir and Nidhogg's Spike Flail tp move conditions)
- Gates of Hades: Strong AoE Fire based magic damage with an additional Burn effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- The Burn effect is exceptionally potent (around 40 hp/tic). Cerberus will only begin to use this move when its hp has dropped to below 25%.
Note: AoE abilities will hit -everyone- within range, regardless of whether you or your alliance have any hate on Cerberus or not.
Cerberus was the three-headed hound who guarded the gate of Hades (in reference to the mob's strongest tp move). He is the offspring of the monster Echidna and the Titan Typhon, and whose siblings included the Lernaean Hydra, the Chimaera, and the Nemean Lion. His role as guardian was to allow all the souls of the dead to enter, but to prevent any from leaving, as well as preventing any living being from entering Hades.
Among the most significant and well known myths regarding Cerberus was the 12th labor of Heracles (Hercules), whereupon Eurystheus, who was given the task of assigning Heracles the labors, ordered him to retrieve Cerberus from Hades and bring him to the mortal world without the use of any weapons.
This page last modified 2013-01-28 18:21:37.