1

icon Homam Corazza  


RareEx
Homam Corazza
[Body] All RacesLv.75 THF/PLD/DRK/DRG/BLU

Submit a correction

fashion

Used in Quests:Gained from Quests:
« Previous 1 2
Post Comment
MAKES ME MAD
# Aug 12 2007 at 1:41 PM Rating: Default
This is awesome armor. they should make it for BST too BST armor sucks.
MAKES ME MAD
# Mar 06 2008 at 3:54 PM Rating: Default
*
88 posts
there is a good reason why bst gear genraly sucks....

so they dont get hate off pet maybe?
____________________________
"ignorance is the root of fear, fear is the kindling of anger"
-Mr. Brett
(\_/)
(O.o)(\_/)
( >( (o.O)copy on your sig! the bunny commands
my goal as a corsair
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?164735
my corsair atm
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?156595
MAKES ME MAD
# Sep 30 2007 at 9:15 AM Rating: Good
***
2,154 posts
edit
# May 14 2007 at 1:15 PM Rating: Decent
8 posts
hmm admins dont like the subject I'm a moron i guess.


Edited, May 14th 2007 5:20pm by xMagicmanx

Edited, May 14th 2007 5:37pm by xMagicmanx
edit
# May 14 2007 at 1:38 PM Rating: Decent
8 posts
dragoons
just a test
# May 14 2007 at 1:13 PM Rating: Decent
8 posts
ignore me please, thank you

Edited, May 14th 2007 5:31pm by xMagicmanx
drg haters
# May 14 2007 at 1:03 PM Rating: Decent
8 posts

edit


Edited, May 14th 2007 5:34pm by xMagicmanx
drg haters
# May 14 2007 at 1:11 PM Rating: Decent
8 posts
I'm a moron
Algol + Corozza
# Dec 04 2006 at 2:25 PM Rating: Decent
14 posts
Algol + Corazza on a DRK FTW! Nothing's hotter than have tripple attk with a Scythe or GS.
Algol + Corozza
# Mar 22 2007 at 9:51 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
139 posts
You must not understand what "enhances" means.
You must have that job trait active for the "enhancement" to work.
So {Enhances "Triple Attack" Effect} is only in effect for Thief main as they get it at level 55.

You cannot "enhance" something you dont already have.
____________________________
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/User:Gropitou
Algol + Corozza
# Jul 02 2008 at 11:29 AM Rating: Decent
30 posts
I'll put it like this....all jobs have hidden traits of every other job (at 0% of course if not given explicitly by main/sub. This means at 0% it will never proc). When you equip an armor with the trait enhancement, it adds a +% to the 0% you have. In this case I believe someone said 2.5% triple attack. So you now have a hidden job trait of Triple Attack at 2.5% rate of proc'ing with this armor equipped. And also as someone said, Enhances Dual Wield is the only one that won't help you unless you are a NIN or /NIN. Hope this helps
____________________________
Server: Asura
Name: Mildewman
Home: Bastok
Rank: 10

61 Cooking / 51 +1 Goldsmithing
Algol + Corozza
# Jul 26 2007 at 3:29 AM Rating: Decent
I'm sorry, you're wrong. This has been proven so many times... I've seen a DRG/WHM with full Homam pull off several triple attacks. Sorry to burst your bubble~
____________________________
FFXI:
Silveria - San d'Oria Mithra - Rank 10
SAM/NIN/WHM/RDM 75

WoW:
(Job)Priest - Level 8 (Gonna be uh... protection or something) - Vek'nilash
(Job)Mage - Level 20 Fire Spec - Vek'nilash
Algol + Corozza
# Apr 13 2007 at 1:22 PM Rating: Decent
**
297 posts
dont post about what you dont know. your entire post is wrong. you CAN enhance what you don't have. "enhances triple attack" will GIVE you the ability. the ONLY exception to this is "enhances dual wield".
____________________________
Archfiend MDenham wrote:
Keitaroux wrote:
this should be in Off-Topic fourm. You posted this in wrong fourm. It has nothing to do with FFXIgeneral discussion.
The OOT's official standpoint is that it doesn't belong in the OOT either.
Algol + Corozza
# Mar 24 2007 at 11:32 AM Rating: Decent
9 posts
Gropitou wrote:

So {Enhances "Triple Attack" Effect} is only in effect for Thief main as they get it at level 55.

You cannot "enhance" something you dont already have.


Actually it does gives the person wearing it a 2.5% "triple attack" effect withought having to be a THF. So if u are a PLD or DRK with a GS you will notice in some turns you'll attack 3 times, though it activates faster on thfs main since it stacks "I think" ^^. It's a great pice for any job that can wear it just have to earn it imo.
____________________________
Reaunan - Elvaan Paladin lvl 75 RNG 70 MNK 35 WAR 37 NIN 37 "sky"=done "sea"=done "Dynamis Xcabard"=done "Toau"=done "Apocalypce Nigh"=done AF2 PLD 4/5 RNG 4/5
Algol + Corroza
# Dec 04 2006 at 2:25 PM Rating: Decent
14 posts
Algol + Corraza on a DRK FTW! Nothing's hotter than have tripple attk with a Scythe or GS.

Edited, Dec 4th 2006 2:31pm by lavipursel
Homam Corraza
# Oct 16 2006 at 6:21 PM Rating: Decent
7 posts
i got an idea instead of everyone talking about why they desirve it why not just say its good for all the jobs, and who ever works for it desirves it instead of trying to prove why YOU! need it more.
Homam Corraza
# Oct 17 2006 at 8:28 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
44 posts
i agree with this guy, lol

saying you want it and deserve it is different from actually getting it >.>
blu
# Sep 26 2006 at 10:08 AM Rating: Decent
*
111 posts
awesome piece for blu
____________________________
75PLD/75BLU
Rank 10
Server:Odin
Savage Blade: O Retribution: O Ground Strike: O
AF2 3/5--> Feet,Head,Body ( retired dynamis )
Playing since December 03
Sky/Sea: O
How do I get this?
# Aug 28 2006 at 10:15 PM Rating: Decent
honestly, I am curious, the site does not mention how.
Enhances "Triple Attack" effect
# Aug 15 2006 at 9:45 PM Rating: Decent
21 posts
I thought that when something said "enhances" you must have that ability first, so it wouldn't add triple attack to anyone. If it said "Triple Attack +1" then that would give a job without triple attack (every job that isn't Thief) the ability to triple attack. Am i wrong?
Enhances "Triple Attack" effect
# Aug 18 2006 at 11:34 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,411 posts
You're wrong -- it gives you triple attack. The only items that either "enhance" or "+1" an ability and don't give you the trait are Dual Wield items, and that's presumably because what they enhance is the delay reduction which the game apparently considers separate from the availability of a weapon in your off-hand.
DRK/DRG
# Aug 02 2006 at 10:05 AM Rating: Decent
*
249 posts
The 2 jobs that are helped the most by this gear are definitly DRG and DRK. We can use this piece for serious TP gain. It' looks pretty **** nice for soling, and Galka I bet are especially stoked for this gear like myself. I got 139MP without gear at level 73.... Pretty **** pathetic. After equipping my Balin's, Crimson Boots and Gloves, I'm still less than 200MP, so I gotta bring my Vampire Cloak for every God run and hope we're fighting at night.
____________________________
Dark Knight LVL 75
SAM75 WAR75

STR Gear SE/BW Gear
Penta-Smash SAM style
Epic Pants Lot
My Favorite Title
how?
# Jun 25 2006 at 8:59 AM Rating: Decent
*
213 posts
how do you get this? doesnt say. is it dropped?

Edited, Sun Jun 25 08:48:44 2006
____________________________
Name: Cheddar
Race: Mithra
Server: Asura
Jobs: 75RDM | 75 RNG | 75 THF | 75 SAM | 61 WAR | 66 NIN | 65 BRD
crafts: 61 bonecraft, 24 leathercraft
rank 10 San d'Oria, 10 Bastok
ZM: complete CoP: complete TOAU: 29 WotG: 3
a boom boom chicka chick boom boom chicka boom
RE: how?
# Jun 28 2006 at 8:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
24 posts
http://killingifrit.com/page.php?id=734

Trade Omega's heart (From Proto-Omega fight in Limbus) to Wilhelm in Mhaura.
____________________________
Tarutaru Bard (L50) on Siren
Deathbadgers Link Shell
Riaa's Fraternal Song Slinging Twin
#EvilTedy, Posted: Jun 24 2006 at 10:55 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) heres the stats off full homam
more CHA!
# Jul 13 2006 at 3:57 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
109 posts
Hmmm. But Every stat helps DRG a lot (ok the triple atk prolly a little, but still it will help, and the tripple atk will probably add the same number of tripples no matter what job, so I wouldn't say it's best on thf just b/c of that. Thf would still tripple more, but not necicarily b/c of this particular piece alone).

Edited, Jul 13th 2006 at 5:01pm EDT by Sephxx
#EvilTedy, Posted: Jul 17 2006 at 2:36 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) all my post are for usefullness in endgame for the jobs who can equip them, not for the "abilty to solo as DRG/WHM", thats why i leave those things out
more CHA!
# Jul 17 2006 at 12:38 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
109 posts
Did you even read the poast? I admit it was skewed a little twards DRG but apparently you completely missed the point specifically countering your reason why it's best for thf.
Quote:
all my post are for usefullness in endgame for the jobs who can equip them
Then try being more specific I didn't see you mention end game in any of your poasts. (See the head piece for something interesting reguarding this)

Also I didn't even mention DRG soloing in this post, and the only stat on this that would help exclusively for DRG/mage (drg/mage is a better way to refer to it since it is NOT just for soloing and it is NOT just /whm) is the mp which won't even help thf unless the thf is /mage, at which point it'd probably be better to have a drg/mage anyway.

I talked about narrowmindedness enough on the feet part so I'm not repoasting an alteration of that here.

Quote:
I got this armor, ide say it adds around +5% Triple attack, i found this out from a DRG who had tested himself soloing and how often if goes off. MY personal experiance with it also leads me to beleive that its 5%, now granted 5% Triple attack isnt alot for any other Job other then THF (Brutal earring is the same way with Double attack) but its still an awsome armor. with merits and Ridill, youll be swiging alot.
This actually supports what I said (It adds the same ammount of tripples no matter what job and it helping thf more is false. I stated it as speculation in my post.), and shows your flawed logic.

Edited, Jul 17th 2006 at 2:59pm EDT by Sephxx
____________________________
Name: Sephirothxx
Server: Carbuncle
Main: (I don't really feel like keeping this up to date)
#EvilTedy, Posted: Jul 18 2006 at 2:18 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) did you already forget that THF HAS triple attack to begin with, and that it stacks WITH this armor, this with thier trait and with merits would give THF +15% triple attack, its makes triple attack on Ridill about 40% with merits and this body on THF(roughly 25% triple attack normally on ridill from my experiance w/o mods), at best, DRG will only have 5% triple attack, compared to THF at 15%
more CHA!
# Jul 21 2006 at 11:10 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
109 posts
EvilTedy (on head piece) wrote:
For solo O hat is better, but for exp this is far better.
EvilTedy wrote:
and all your post were specifically for DRG/mage, yet my post were how useful in everything BUT soloing, since this game is 90% group events, i posted for the 90%
Which is the typo, "post" or "were"? if "post" was supposed to be "posts" then please stop lying, or did you forget that you said that. Eather way that makes this false.
No all my posts were not specifically for DRG soloing. As I said, not once did I mention soloing on the post here. It could be implied since I said all stats, but I did not specifically mention DRG soloing, besides, the mp wouldn't help THF for pting but it could help DRG (key word could), DRK, and PLD for pting.
Quote:
THF HAS triple attack to begin with, and that it stacks WITH this armor, this with thier trait and with merits would give THF +15% triple attack
/hurray for flawed logic. That's not how THIS SPECIFIC PIECE helps THF. That's how, as you said, the job trait plus merits plus ridill plus this piece helps. The point is that THIS SPECIFIC PIECE is NOT adding 15%, it's adding 5% (according to your previous post). To DRG it's adding 5%, to PLD 5%, and to DRK 5%. Does that clear up what I was saying?

in case you didn't get that like how you didn't in the last 2 posts here's what I was saying again:

This piece adds 5% to thf, 5% to DRG, 5% to DRK, 5% to PLD... 5%...
THF will triple more but not because of this piece. THF will triple 5% because of this piece, as will all the other jobs.

Again 5% is 5% is 5%... 5% ≠ 15% ≠ 25% ≠ 40%
5% = 5%

If this allowed you to triple on your triples then it would help thf more... but it doesn't. Not even multihit wepons do that.

If you don't get it this time I honestly don't know how to explain it any simpler.

btw... "triples" is bad wording when you said DRG can have at most 5% triples (who do you think would have a higher increased % attacks, a DRG who somehow got to 80% doubles (oh and jumps add attacks too) or a THF with 25% triples?), you should say something more along the lines of % increase in attacks or % additional attacks.
more CHA!
# Nov 02 2006 at 11:45 PM Rating: Decent
**
412 posts
This has got to be hands down the dumbest person on the planet.

Thief has tripple attack already, RIGHT? This armor ENHANCES tripple attack effect RIGHT? Now work with me here, since this ENHANCES an ability you already HAVE, would this not make THF tripple attack more often BECAUSE of the armor.

It's called LOGIC JACKASS. GTFO
____________________________
They appeared from the sky, the one without a heart... "Omega"...And the one who followed it..."Shinryuu"...
Final Fantasy 5
#EvilTedy, Posted: Jul 22 2006 at 1:02 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) so 5+5+5 does not = 15?
more CHA!
# Jul 23 2006 at 9:47 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
109 posts
Quote:
i never said it adds 15% i said it stacks to give you 15% in all (5% from thier trait, 5% from merits, 5% from this armor) so according to you
ok let me try to explin this to you... again -.-...

This specific piece adds the same percent of triple attacks to every job and that percent is not affected by having the trait already. Since it adds the same ammount to each job it helps each job the same ammount. All what you said is saying is a THF with this piece, merits, and the job trait will have a higher percent triple rate than a DRK, PLD, or DRG with only this piece. That makes a ton of sense... let's compare the dmg of a fully equiped THF to the dmg of a DRG or DRK with one piece of armor and a fairly gimped wepon. Yea I wonder who wins... >.>
Something else to note would be the fact that from triples this piece would increase the DMG output and tp gain of a THF with merits by about 8.3% while it would increase the DMG/tp of a DRG or DRK (without multihit traits (jump is ok b/c triple can fire on it)) by about 10%.


Or maybe you wish for me to tell you your logical falacies from your posts (yes more than one)

Complex Cause: the cause identified is only a part of the entire cause of the effect (this piece doesn't give you +15% by itself; it, Natural Triple Attack and merits do; thus, THF will triple 5% because of this piece alone) (this is the one I was referring to in my posts on this piece)

Straw Man: the author attacks an argument different from (and weaker than) the opposition's best argument (DRG soloing, also the feet increase wyvern's breath DMG so their usefulness isn't limited to soloing)

Style Over Substance: the manner in which an argument (or arguer) is presented is felt to affect the truth of the conclusion (quotes O.o)


There might be more and more cases for each but I don't feel like going through them all.

I admit that my pointing out your inconsistancy between your earlier posts and your blanket posts (one you talked about soloing benefits but then you said all your posts were on end game usefulness effectively saying that since you weren't talking about soloing (which you included) I couldn't either) was close to Ad Hominem, but it was to void your argument making my soloing arguments valid again.

Edited, Jul 23rd 2006 at 11:30pm EDT by Sephxx
#EvilTedy, Posted: Jul 26 2006 at 2:30 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) i bet 95% of the people who read that had no idea what you were talking about so im just gonna go ahead and say what everyone is thinking and already knows.
#DragonIrons, Posted: Mar 21 2007 at 7:39 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) FYI *******, i outdamage every THIEF i've seen so far /sam on DRAGOON, and i do most of the melee dmg to omega. I am SO ******* TIRED of seeing "DRG'S SUCK" it's not the job, it's the player. Let me put it this way, i pull hate off 50 PEOPLE on beseiged mobs that're half dead, **** i'm tanking beseiged mobs 90% of the time.... ya Drg's suck... I've been in NM fights where someone goofed and i'm the only one left alive cept a mage and i finish it (when it's still got at least 1/4 HP).. ya Drg's suck.... go kiss my ***...
more CHA!
# Oct 20 2007 at 3:44 PM Rating: Decent
7 posts
DragonIrons wrote:
FYI @#%^, i outdamage every THIEF i've seen so far /sam on DRAGOON, and i do most of the melee dmg to omega. I am SO @#%^ING TIRED of seeing "DRG'S SUCK" it's not the job, it's the player. Let me put it this way, i pull hate off 50 PEOPLE on beseiged mobs that're half dead, **** i'm tanking beseiged mobs 90% of the time.... ya Drg's suck... I've been in NM fights where someone goofed and i'm the only one left alive cept a mage and i finish it (when it's still got at least 1/4 HP).. ya Drg's suck.... go kiss my ***...


You sound pretty amazing, i think you should help my linkshell and I kill every mob we attempt to even fight since our damage is going to be so small and minute as compared to your obvious godliness. I mean, it makes complete sense that the drg in dynamis tanks and just absorbs mp like a sponge right? i mean, its surely helping to further everyones progress. grow up, dont think youre better than everyone else because you can meditate and spam ws... gg
more CHA!
# Jul 28 2006 at 9:03 PM Rating: Good
12 posts
EvilTedy wrote:
i bet 95% of the people who read that had no idea what you were talking about so im just gonna go ahead and say what everyone is thinking and already knows.

DRGS SUCK.

thx for turning a simple info post to a "DRG's rule" thread. cuz we all know how shells that are capable of killing Omega need DRGs



Edited, Jul 26th 2006 at 9:49pm EDT by EvilTedy



Really mature way to retaliate, how old are you, 8?
____________________________
Formerly Teepotheknight, now I am:
Serith, not to be confused with my brother Sarith >.>
Carbuncle server
#EvilTedy, Posted: Jul 17 2006 at 2:29 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) double
#EvilTedy, Posted: Jun 24 2006 at 10:40 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I got this armor, ide say it adds around +5% Triple attack, i found this out from a DRG who had tested himself soloing and how often if goes off. MY personal experiance with it also leads me to beleive that its 5%, now granted 5% Triple attack isnt alot for any other Job other then THF (Brutal earring is the same way with Double attack) but its still an awsome armor. with merits and Ridill, youll be swiging alot.
Triple Attack (Help me out)?
# May 17 2006 at 2:45 PM Rating: Good
4 posts
Quote:
I got mine last night... 75DRG... A little disappointed, the Triple Attack doesnt go off as much as I hoped it would, but still nice.


Quote:
NAME: Remus
JOB: 75 Dragoon/37 Warrior
RANK: 10
NATION: Bastok
SKY: O
SEA: O
4/5 AF2!


Ok just a little lost here I know how we have Double Attack with Warrior sub but you said here that Triple Attack does not go off as often as you hoped, if you dont have a weapon or ability to do so how does it go off at all? Sorry I really don't know the answer to this and curious that is it just because you have the Armor that you get Triple attack or? Thank you
RE: Triple Attack (Help me out)?
# Jun 01 2006 at 5:18 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,684 posts
The answer is simple. Anything that is along the lines of:

Enhances...
.... +1


For example:
Double attack +1
Enhances Beastkiller effect
Enhances Fast Cast

They will, grant you the ability at the level it would increase.

For example, if Fast cast I on Redmage is numericaly 10% faster cast rate, and the increase from the item that increases fast cast is +1%, then someone who does not have Fast cast will be granted Fast Cast 1%.

This works with triple attack.
____________________________
Name:Aeges| Race:Hume | Server:Ifrit | Nation:San D'oria -Rank 10
Assualt; | Tier 2 |
Jobs:BLM-74 | WHM-37 | SMN-74 | BLU - 74 | NIN - 28 | THF - 36|
Crafting:Woodworking 68
Working on : Blu 75
Nice
# May 03 2006 at 11:40 AM Rating: Decent
29 posts
Amazing piece of armour.
Great for THF with the triple attack.
This + Afv2 boots = godly. imo.

Congrats to Pwa on Remora [LS :Ominous] <3
You cute little taru. ;D
hmm
# Apr 24 2006 at 2:15 PM Rating: Decent
*
50 posts
this is best for all jobs that can use it cept for pld, unless they r tryin to be DD.
thf-enhances their alrdy fast hittin triple attac

drg-good for the soloing and also for that acc and triple attack it gives for better tp gain.

drk-well...ima a drk and of course i want this, i find that the hp and mp will be great, plus triple attack only comes in 2.5% i hear so it will also help to gain a bit if it kicks in. acc+15 is always a plus, and i can macro in another body piece that has str in it for ws's




and yes the drk description is the longest :P


peace~
DRG Power!!!!
# Feb 12 2006 at 5:16 PM Rating: Default
24 posts
Hey guys, for all you who think DRGs are going too crazy over Homam set your wrong. This armor in my opinion is the best in the game for soloing as DRG, exspecially if you're subbing whm. This helps with the mp and is also crazy good for all your melee skills too. Get this piece of armor if you solo alot as DRG!!!!!

Edited, Sun Feb 12 16:19:23 2006
Limbus?
# Jan 25 2006 at 6:56 PM Rating: Decent
16 posts
Someone help me out please. How do you get to Limbus? I dont know or must have forgotten.
____________________________
"Judge me by my style of playing the depth of my character, but not because I am a female."
RE: Limbus?
# Feb 06 2006 at 1:40 PM Rating: Decent
*
94 posts
You need to have access to Al'Taeu, or "sea." To get there you need to get to Chapter 8 on Chains of Promathia, not a real easy task.
____________________________
Asra - Bahamut
Rank 10 Bastok Linkshells - Templar, HokutenKnights
Hume - 72 Ninja, 35 Ranger
Maat Masher! 1/11/2006 11:28 PST
ZM - Ark Angels PM 4-3 Secrets of Worship
Piece of equipment is great...
# Jan 20 2006 at 7:26 PM Rating: Decent
*
193 posts
The only thing is, it's missing the Evasion which SH has. Which is really the stats that make it the piece of solo equip every thf should own.

This would be great for XP parties however. Mostly because it helps triple attack out even more. Of course anybody that is 75 already knows it's fairly easy to hit the mobs, as you fight a lot of VT's, so again the ACC isn't that great. So obviously if you have it, you'd macro in Heca for WS's.
RE: Piece of equipment is great...
# Apr 17 2006 at 8:00 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,983 posts
The accuracy allows you to substitute haste gear in other slots to compensate for lost acc. You can also more safely go with meat dishes. So it is good.
____________________________
Shamaya, Asura
H. Corazza
# Dec 15 2005 at 10:16 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
819 posts
I got mine last night... 75DRG... A little disappointed, the Triple Attack doesnt go off as much as I hoped it would, but still nice.
____________________________
NAME: Remus
JOB: 75 Dragoon/37 Warrior
RANK: 10
NATION: Bastok
SKY: O
SEA: O
4/5 AF2!

RE: H. Corazza
# May 17 2006 at 1:58 PM Rating: Good
4 posts
Quote:
I got mine last night... 75DRG... A little disappointed, the Triple Attack doesnt go off as much as I hoped it would, but still nice.


Quote:
NAME: Remus
JOB: 75 Dragoon/37 Warrior
RANK: 10
NATION: Bastok
SKY: O
SEA: O
4/5 AF2!


Ok just a little lost here I know how we have Double Attack with Warrior sub but you said here that Triple Attack does not go off as often as you hoped, if you dont have a weapon or ability to do so how does it go off at all? Sorry I really don't know the answer to this and curious that is it just because you have the Armor that you get Triple attack or? Thank you

Edited, Wed May 17 15:14:39 2006
RE: H. Corazza
# May 17 2006 at 10:06 PM Rating: Decent
*
71 posts
The Armor give enhance triple attack therefore gives him the triple attack job trait to some extent (its gonna be weaker than theif's but its still there)
____________________________
http://voicelessbass.wordpress.com/ <-my blog
Proto-Omega
# Dec 05 2005 at 3:12 PM Rating: Excellent
**
251 posts
You have to kill Proto-Omega in Limbus, which has a chance of dropping Omega's Heart. Then you trade in the heart to an NPC in selbina and he gives you this. You get the rest of the Homam peices the same way, but with different body parts.
#Ongi, Posted: Dec 06 2005 at 9:41 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) dude you make it seem so easy to get it go deafet such and such and he gives u a Omega's Heart and then trade it to a NPC in selbina... DUDE?? how hard where does it spawn when? Whos the NPC be more descriptive.
RE: Proto-Omega
# May 29 2006 at 10:04 AM Rating: Decent
*
50 posts


pops in central apollyon in limbus, check the stuff for it.

on the site it says proto-ultima in the central appollyon but they mean omega cuz the drops r the omega parts.
Crazy Mithra
# Dec 05 2005 at 8:20 AM Rating: Good
**
511 posts
Did anyone else notice the Mithra with the turquoise hair in the backround?
____________________________
Longsnake
WHM99COR99BRD99RNG99NIN99MNK99
Girimehkala
THF99DNC99PLD99RDM99
RE: Crazy Mithra
# Dec 06 2005 at 2:14 AM Rating: Decent
**
267 posts
I did... I myself am curious as to how that Mithra got that hair...
____________________________
My profile...
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?121836

Talking crap on the internet is like racing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

Aldran wrote:
There's no fun in leaping 50,000 feet into the air and not impaling something. Especially when you're holding a spear and own a dragon.
RE: Crazy Mithra
# Dec 06 2005 at 2:29 AM Rating: Excellent
6 posts
You just exchange the right .dat file in your FF XI folder on the computer to get any character to look exactly what you want it to, dunno if its possible on the PS2 version, might be if you use an OS on it
____________________________
FF XI
Server: Asura
Name: Riiko
Race: Mithra
Ninja: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?111007
Woot
# Dec 05 2005 at 6:18 AM Rating: Decent
**
731 posts
My friend got this 2 days ago, oh man it's so cool (he's hume, but it looks way better on a Taru).

I'm gonna have me a few pieces for solo, and when I get AFv2 Wyrm Armet I'm gonna destroy soloing :X

Peace
____________________________
"You're so stupid that when they were passing out brains you thought they said "trains" and then you got on one.. and went for a ride.. shut up!" Chris Farley, you were the man.
« Previous 1 2
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.