What is Moblin Maze Mongers?
Moblin Maze Mongers (hereafter "MMM") is a new system that allows players to create built-to-order dungeons ("mazes") with custom settings and rules, that can be enjoyed alone or together with friends.
To enjoy MMM, please follow the steps below.
1. First, talk to the NPC Goldagrik located in Muckvix's Junkshop in Lower Jeuno (H-9). After doing so, you will receive three items: the Maze Tabula, Maze Voucher and Maze Rune. These are necessary to order a maze. You will also receive the "tattered Maze Monger pouch" key item. image
Maze Vouchers that have been stored in your MMM pouch can then be accessed from your Maze Tabula interface. Selecting a Maze Voucher to use with your tabula is the bare minimum requirement for ordering a maze.
The specific effects of a particular Maze Rune may change, or the rune may become unusable, depending on the type of Maze Voucher with which it is used.
2. Use the Maze Vouchers and Maze Runes you have obtained.
4. Take your completed Maze Tabula to the Chocobo Stables in Lower Jeuno (G-11) and trade it to the Maze Mongers Shopfront located there. After confirming the maze settings and paying the construction fee, you and any party members with you will be transported to the maze entrance lobby.
5. Conduct any pre-entry preparations you see fit before entering your maze. Talking to the NPC Packapic will allow you to confirm your maze settings and even customize the music. When you are ready to enter the maze, you may do so by speaking to the NPC Rediroq.
Ordering a Maze
1. Select and use the Maze Vouchers and Maze Runes in your inventory to place them in your MMM pouch. 2. Use your Maze Tabula. 3. Choose your desired maze completion objective by selecting the corresponding Maze Voucher.
Available objectives are as follows:
4. Use Maze Runes to configure more detailed settings, if you so desire.
Maze Tabulae may contain black squares and/or elemental squares.
The following are some examples of the special conditions that can be enacted through the use of Maze Runes:
After successfully completing the objectives for a given maze, you will be rewarded with the appearance of a treasure chest. Opening the chest will grant you items, experience points, and "Moblin Marbles." Moblin Marbles are points obtained exclusively through MMM that can be exchanged for equipment, new Maze Runes and so forth. For details, speak with the NPC Chatnachoq in Muckvix's Junkshop in Lower Jeuno (H-9).
Materialization Team NM's
Rune NM Monsters
002 "Amorph" Lubber Lyle (Worm) picked Amateur spawned when mining Drops Warped Ingot
006 "Vermin" Metsik (Diremite) picked Recruit spawned catapillar kill DropsSquare of Viscous cloth
007 "Plantoid" Curupira (Gooboo) picked Initiate spawned logging DropsGrimy Plywood
008 "Undead" Caointeach (Undead) picked Novice spawned spider kill DropdOdd bone handicraft
009 "Arcana" Obin Murt (Bomb) picked Journeyman spawned killing skeleton DropsBag of sticky starch
011 "Dragon" Centycore (Wyvern) picked Journeyman spawned killing Leech DropsBristly Hard Leather
Any Rune Maze Demolisher (Antlion) 1st item request agros when stepped near DropsGilt Ingot
Chances are any of these NMs will spawn by choosing Journeyman with the proper associated Rune #. Maze Demolisher will spawn when gathering items for "First we see what you can do."
This page last modified 2018-09-08 08:41:08.
|Send a correction|