Speak to Loussaire at G-10 in Bastok Markets (S) and choose the Scholar's Gown.
- (Wait one game day and zone if you have previously completed this quest for another piece of armor.)
- Must be SCH to activate the first time from Loussaire, after first activation can be on any job for remaining items.
- Loussaire will ask for the following key items:
- Sample of Gaurberg Chert - Obtained from Indescript Markings in Grauberg (S) in the center of D-8 on one of the rock pillars that are in a circle. (This only appears in when weather is windy.)
- If you have to wait for windy weather to appear again, you can wait safely in the center of the rock pillar circle until windy weather appears again but beware the Ajattara that are near in case they wander too close.
- Peiste Dung - Obtained from Indescript Markings in the southern parts of Pashhow Marshlands (S) at the I-10, H-10, J-9, J-10, K-8, K-9 and K-10 positions. The markings do not spawn during rainy weather and will move after someone with the quest active checks them.
- Start on the road at the North of K-9 and follow the road to H-9 using tab and you will follow the markings just off of the road.
- Key items can be obtained on any job after activating the quest.
Note: You cannot get the key items if you have started, but not finished a Borghertz's hands quest for another job.
This page last modified 2008-11-28 12:59:17.