Your innate limits can be pushed further by collecting the crests of the Orcs, the Quadav, and the Yagudo.
=== NOTE: You will need Invisibility for this entire section
- Travel to Davoi, once in Davoi, go to the Zone entrance of Monastic Caverns at H-11
- Zone back to Davoi at the SW corner of I-8. At this point you will be in the house area at the center of the Davoi map.
- Head East across the bridge and then north onto the top of the fort at J-8 to a Tarutaru.
At this point, one person will need to do the mini-quest to get the Crimson Orb at this point to proceed farther. Speak to the Tarutaru to receive the quest. You must touch the Banishing Gate in Davoi before the Taru will give you the mini-quest.
The mini-quest basically tells you to go to the 4 red pools in Davoi. The pools are located at the NW corner of H-10, the NE corner of L-9, NW corner of E-8, and the last one which is not displayed on the map by yellow is found by following the river at H-6 north and to the east. WARNING: When you dip the orb into the 4th pool it curses you, so plan accordingly. Return to the Tarutaru with the Orb to receive the Crimson Orb.
- At this point proceed to the Banishing Wall at the SW corner of J-9 and have the person with the Orb open the gate by clicking on it. This will open a hole in the wall which anyone can walk through. WARNING: This room is populated so if you are doing this alone, make sure all the orcs are looking away when you drop invisibility to use the orb. The zoneline is only a few feet past the wall so if you do get aggro you can run for it.
- Once you've zoned over to Monastic, it's located just after you cross into J-6 on a ledge to the left.
-- Quadav Crest
=== NOTE: You will need Sneak only for this entire section. You also need to be doing, or have completed the Rank 5 Magicite mission to be able to complete this part.
Helpful information: - Mute machines silence you - Afflictor machines curse you - A silenced person can't be cursed by the afflictor - Echo drops remove silence
~~~ - Head to Beadeaux
- Once inside, follow the Tunnel down at H-7 (1st map), then proceed to the tunnel up at F-8 (2nd map).
- Once up top again, hug the right wall to the ramp at E-10 (1st map), then take one of the ramps in the northeastern half of this map at either (K-7) or (J-7) to get back to the lower level. Once there, take the tunnel down at section K-6 (1st map).
- Once below again, follow the path to M-8 (2nd map) and then zone over into Qulun Dome.
- The crest is located on the borderline of I-6/7. In the first room is most likely an NM, so make sure he's wandering away from the door before you try to run through this room. In the 2nd room, all the NM's are generally at the far north side of the room.
=== NOTE: You will only need Invisibility for this entire section, please don't step near the leeches.
- Head to Castle Oztroja
- For the first part you will need to find out what the password of the day is, which requires collecting the information from 3 brass statues.
- Head to the SE corner of H-8 and open the brass door. Click on the statue inside to receive the 1st password.
- Now head to the door at I-8 and then go up the stairs to the 2nd map (Remember the 2nd map as I'll be referencing it later). On this map, head to the exit at G-7 and zone over onto the next map. On the next map head north to I-7 and zone over to yet another map. Now head to the SE corner of H-9 and open the brass door and receive the 2nd password from the statue. (Note: If you've done the paladin AF2 quest, this is the exact same spot you were sent to fish)
- Proceed back along the same path to the 2nd map. (The one I told you to remember) The 3rd statue is located on the NW corner of I-8. If you've never experienced this section of the map before there are blocker points preventing most of the "obvious" paths and forcing you to walk around the outside.
At this point you can actually go get the crest.
- From the 3rd statue point head west to the 4 lever door at the SW corner of G-8. To be honest I have no clue what the correct sequence of levers is, but I found that if I randomly flip them it generally opens the door. Once through the door, head up the stairs and zone over (G-9) onto a new map.
- The next map is pretty straightforward, just remain invis and don't step on the Yagudo Parasites (leeches), and proceed to the next map at H-11.
- You want to proceed through the Brass door at H-7 from here. In order to do that you must have someone light one of the 4 torches.
- There are torches at G-7, G-8, H-7, and H-8 in each of the small rooms. From my experience they all do the same thing, which once lit opens the brass door at H-7. This is where you need the 2nd person. One person lights the torch, the 2nd person goes inside (The door can be opened from inside). The Yagudo in the torch rooms operate on sight only so if you wait patiently for them to face the walls you can drop invis, light the torch, and re-invis. You can do this part solo with flee.
- Once through the door, there will be a wooden plank with a red circle (trap door) in front of a Brass Statue. Have everyone stand on the plank and have click on the statue and input the passwords (Order doesn't matter). The trap door will open and everyone will fall through to the bottom. Don't worry about invis, the bottom of the trap door is safe. Be sure to put it back up afterwards however.
Note: If you've taken too long and a day has passed, the passwords may have changed. Try a few of the 5 I provided in addition to your own and hopefully you can get through. If not, enjoy visiting the statues again.
- Once everyone has dropped down through the trap door, you will see a long corridor leading to a large room with a series of ramps up to a center platform. The ??? to get the Yagudo crest is located on the central platform. At this point you'll need to keep a lookout for the Yagudo NM (Generally the High Priest).
- Wait for the Yagudo NM to be sufficiently far away from the center platform, then travel up the ramps to the center platform, standing "behind" any regular Yagudo which may be on that platform, drop invis, click the ??? and re-invis.
- If you are in a large group, I highly suggest you send people up one at a time so that if they get aggro, they can run to the base of the ramp and die in a suitable fashion and not kill everyone, but still be within tractor range.
Once you have all 3 crests return and speak to Maat to raise your level limit.
Quest Series == This quest is part of the Limit Break quest series. The complete series includes:
This page last modified 2012-10-12 19:59:10.
|Send a correction|