You must first complete Gullible's Travels and Even More Guillible's Travels.
Once you have received the scent from Even More Gullible's Travels, talk to the Opo-opo on the airship dock (Lulupp), then talk to Vuih Stecoppah. You must trade the following items to the corresponding Opo-opos in the correct order:
1. Lulupp - Bkn. Mithran Rod (Port Windurst/Fish.Guild)
2. Kukupp - Workbench (Woodworking/Amateur)
3. Mumupp - Ten of Coins (Outer Horutoto Ruins Mob:Ten of Coins)
4. Roropp - Sands of Silence (Castle Zvahl Baileys Mob:Demon Magistrate, Demon Chancellor)
5. Popopp - Wandering Bulb (FeiYin Mob:Utukku)
6. Bubupp - Giant Fish Bones (Temple of Uggalepih Mob:Tonberry Stalker)
7. Tatapp - Blackened Toad (Sea Serpent Grotto Mob:Brook Sahagin)
8. Kakapp - Wyvern Skull (Ifrits Cauldron Mob:Hurricane Wyvern)
9. Lalapp - Ancient Salt (Quicksand Caves Mob:Sand Digger)
10. Nenepp - Lucky Egg (The Boyahda Tree Mob:Knight Crawler)
The last 5 items (except Blackened Toad) on this list are Rare/Ex, so you can not purchase them from Auction House.
If you trade the correct items in order, the Opo-opos will make you their king and you will receive the Opo-opo Crown.
This page last modified 2008-07-13 02:28:06.