Sobane has heard some disturbing news from her husband, the head royal chef. She wishes to make a request concerning that tale, but first requires you to bring a "cathedral tapestry" to prove your integrity.
- Talk to Sobane in Southern San d'Oria. She'll have a quest for you she wants kept secret... and to prove you'll keep your lips shut she'll want a cathedral tapestry.
- Get a cathedral tapestry off of Orcish Fighters in Yughott Grotto or Fort Ghelsba.
- Speak to Sobane.
- Head to Selbina, where you will find that the person you are looking for is nowhere to be found. Talk to the mayor, and he'll have no idea what you're talking about (liar). He will mention something about a diary he found, and that some key pages are missing... perhaps his lips will loosen if you help him find them.
- Travel to Ordelle's Caves and hunt for an Ordelle Chest Key. Once you find a key, look for a Treasure Chest and open it. (Only people who have this quest flagged will receive some Torn-Out Pages. Thieves can open the chest and receive the key item using Thief's Tools or Living Key.
- Return to Selbina and talk to the mayor again. He'll reveal some information to you which Sobane should find interesting.
- Return to Sobane to complete this quest and to receive your reward.
This page last modified 2008-05-17 10:23:41.