Gedwad has orders to sneak into the Qulun Dome and gather info on the Quadav's defenses. However, he is stuck at the entrance. Your job is to take Gedwad's seeker bats and place them somewhere they can spy on the Adamantking.
- Start the quest by entering Qulun Dome from the H-7 entrance of Beadeaux, which will give you a cut scene with Raptorlegs Gedwad. You will be given a choice to start the quest or not. If you decide to not do the quest, you will not be able to start the quest again until the next Conquest Tally.
- Speak to Peshi Yohnts in the Boneworkers' Guild in Windurst Woods. She will ask for the following:
- After you trade the above items and gil to Peshi Yohnts, you will have to wait until the next in-game day to continue. Zone and talk to Peshi Yohnts again for another cut scene. She will give you a set of Quadav Parts and the recipe for a Quadav Barbut.
- Using the Quadav Parts, craft or have crafted for you a Quadav Barbut. Neither of these items may be sold or bought on the Auction House.
- Go back to Qulun Dome through the same entrance with the Quadav Barbut equipped to start another cut scene in which you will get a Key Item.
- Go to F-8 in Qulun Dome and check the Beastmen's Banner with the Quadav Barbut still equipped. This will spawn the following mobs:
- Diamond Quadav is the main notorious monster. You may sleep the others while you fight him, but they are resistant to sleep.
- After the Diamond Quadav is beaten, check the Beastman's Banner again for another cut scene.
- Trade your Quadav Barbut to the Iron Box for another cut scene and receive Da'Vhu's Barbut in its place.
- Zone in and out of Qulun Dome for one last cut scene that will end the quest.
- You will be rewarded with a Gold Beastcoin
- Peshi Yohnts will sell you additional Quadav Parts for 100,000 gill each.
- The Quadav Barbut requires the following skills to craft:
- Of the following quests, you may only have one active at a time:
This page last modified 2008-10-09 12:01:58.