Yagudo messanger Loo Kohor needs to deliver an important message. However, he cannot proceed, as he is attacked every time he sets foot in Monastic Cavern. Your job is to take the missive and place it where the Overlord is sure to find it.
- Start the quest by entering Monastic Cavern from the G-7 entrance in Davoi, which will give you a cut scene with Loo Kohor. You will be given a choice to start the quest or not. If you decide to not do the quest, you will not be able to start the quest again until the next Conquest Tally.
- Speak to Faulpie in the Tanners' Guild in Southern San d'Oria. She will ask for the following:
- After you trade the above items and gil to Faulpie, you will have to wait until the next in-game day to continue. Zone and talk to Faulpie again for another cut scene. She will give you a Orc Cutting and the recipe for a Orc Helm.
- Using the Orc Cutting, craft or have crafted for you a Orc Helm. Neither of these items may be sold or bought on the Auction House.
- Go back to Monastic Cavern through the same entrance with the Orc Helm equipped to start another cut scene in which you will get a Key Item.
- Go to F-6 in Monastic Cavern and check the Cryptexphere with the Orc Helm still equipped. This will spawn the following mobs:
- Orcish Overlord is the main notorious monster.
- You may sleep most of the orcs, but some of them will be immune to sleep. You may kite the ones that do not sleep around until the Orcish Overlord is defeated.
- The orcs will spawn behind the player who checks the Cryptexphere.
- After the Orcish Overlord is beaten, check the Cryptexphere again for another cut scene.
- Trade your Orc Helm to the Cryptexphere for another cut scene and receive Gadzradd's Helm in its place.
- Zone in and out of Monastic Cavern for one last cut scene that will end the quest.
- You will be rewarded with a Gold Beastcoin
- Faulpie will sell you additional Orc Cuttings for 100,000 gill each.
- The Orc Helm requires the following skills to craft:
- Of the following quests, you may only have one active at a time:
This page last modified 2008-10-09 09:42:08.