Revelations of truth accompany the awakening of Promathia. The world and its people stand in the twilight of the apocalypse. Dawn Goddess Altana, grant us victory!
After you've completed PM 8-3 zone out to Al'Taieu for a cutscene and return to the Garden of Ru'Hmet.
Go straight to get to the sealed portal to an elevator. Once on it head down and zone into Empyreal Paradox. Go straight forward to find the Transcendental Radiance and check it for a cutscene. You will not enter the battlefield just yet, so you can check it and prepare after everyone has seen the cutscene.
Once you are all ready check the Transcendental Radiance again and you will be warped to the arena looking down on Al'Taieu with Promathia, Prishe, and Selh'teus.
You will fight Promathia with help from Prishe and Selh'teus. You can cure them if they are taking hits..
Promathia's First Form
For Promathia's first form Prishe fights along with you.
Promathia will use the following attacks:
* Empty Salvation: AoE damage and Dispel effect * Pestilent Penance: Cone Attack damage and Plague * Malevolent Blessing: Cone Attack damage and Curse * Infernal Deliverance: AoE damage and Stun * Chains of Apathy/Arrogance/Cowardice/Envy/Rage: No effect * Comet (Spell): Single-target magic damage
Selh'teus will fight with you too; He uses Luminous Lance
which stuns Promathia for a good 30 seconds and gives you time to recover if things are looking bad, or deal some extra damage.
Promathia's Second Form
After you beat his first form he'll get upset and come at you again, this time with more attacks and more HP. His additional attacks are:
- Seal of Quiescence: AoE Silence. Cannot be removed.
- Winds of Oblivion: AoE Amnesia.
- Meteor (spell): AoE magic damage. Long casting time, enough to run away out of range.
* Bastion of Twilight: Magic Shield effect * Wheel of Impregnability: Physical Shield effect
To be able to tell which shield Promathia is under you can look at the circle underneat him: Red is Physical shield, green is Magic shield. Prishe will use Nullifying Dropkick to break his shields.
She'll also use Ambrosia, Hundred Fists, White Magic, Carnal Incense and Benediction if she needs to.
Selh'teus will continue to fight as well, using Luminous Lance, Revelation and Redemption (Are buff: Full HP, MP, TP).
After roughly 12,000 HP you will have defeated Promathia. Enjoy the cutscene.
Wait one full day (To midnight JST) to finish the cutscenes for this mission. They can be done in any order.
* Southern San d'Oria - Hinaree (B-6) * Uleguerand Range * Southern San d'Oria - Count's Manor (B-6) Chebukkis
* Port Windurst - Chipmy-Popmy (C-8). * Bibiki Bay - Purgonorgo Isle - ??? Warmachine (H-11)Shikarees
* Oldton Movalpolos Tenzen
Once you've talked to all of them:
- Metalworks - Cid (H-8)
* Ru'lude Gardens - Palace (H-5)* Upper Jeuno - Marble Bridge (F-7)* (If you wish you can check the Marble Bridge door again for your ring, or carry on with the cutscenes and decide on the ring later.* Tavnazian Safehold - Walnut Door (K-7) * Lufaise Meadows - Blueblade Fell (J-6)
After this cutscene you may be welcomed by several high level fomor. It's advised you use sneak before entering the cutscene.
You're done! Congratulations!
- Chapter 1: Ancient Flames Beckon
- Chapter 2: The Isle of Forgotten Saints
- Chapter 3: A Transient Dream
- Chapter 4: The Cradles of Children Lost
- Chapter 5: The Rutern Home
- Chapter 6: Echoes of Time
- Chapter 7: In the Light of the Crystal
- Chapter 8: Emptiness Bleeds
This page last modified 2008-10-12 08:00:04.