Nyzul Isle Basics:
The principles of Nyzul Isle assault is the same as the others with a few variations:
* You do not earn Assault Points for participating or succesfully completing Nyzul Isle.* There is only one tier of Assault for this area.* Progress in this Assault can be saved as you progress.
When you enter Nyzul Isle Assault you will come to a Rune of Transfer which is used to continue progress on previously saved floors. For example if you have previously exited at floor 5, you can continue from floor 6 using this device at the cost of tokens.
Nyzul Isle Progress Saving Basics:
* You are given the option of exiting after you complete each floor's objective.* Exiting on a floor which is a multiple of 5 (5, 10, 15, etc.) or more, provided you have cleared at least 5 floors since your entry, saves your data.Nyzul Isle Objective Basics:Eliminate Specified Enemy
* For example; Entering on floor 6 and exiting on floor 9 you will be able to start on floor 6.* Entering on floor 6 and exiting on floor 10 you will be allowed to start on floor 11.* Entering on floor 6 and exiting on floor 14 you will be allowed to start on floor 11.* Using the rune of transfer when you next start will allow you and your allies to start on the floor above the one you exited on.* Starting on a floor other than 1 will cost tokens depending on how high the floor is.* Starting on floor 6 costs 500 tokens and increases in increments of 50 (550, 600, etc.) up to floor 46* Starting on floor 51 token cost increases in increments of 100.* Only the member who selects the starting floor will have their data saved!!* You cannot save during a missions objective; you must clear the floors objective to be able to exit and save.
- Entering on floor 6 and exiting on floor 15 you will be allowed to start on floor 16.
Eliminate the enemy which checks as 'Impossible to gauge!'.
Eliminate Specified Enemies
Eliminate all enemies of the same family which check as 'Impossible to gauge!'
These familes are Imp, Soulflayer, Poroggo, Flan, AQiqirn, and Chariots.
Eliminate Enemy Leader
Eliminate one monster that checks as 'Impossible to gauge!'.
The leader will not be a typical NM that can appear in other areas such as Frostmane or Jaggedy Eared Jack, but
one that is native to Nyzul Isle.
Eliminate All Enemies
Kill all enemies.
Activate All Lamps
To activate all lamps you must first understand the order they must be activated, there are three seperate methods to activating lamps:
* When you check the lamp is reads "The certification code for all party members is required to activate this lamp."
- All members need to check the one lamp to complete the objective.
* When you check the lamp it reads "This lamp cannot be activated unless all other lamps are activated at the same time."
* All members must find a lamp and activate them all at the same time.* If all lamps are on in a period of 30 seconds you will complete this objective.
- If these requirements are not met the lamps will turn off and cannot be turned on again for another 30 seconds.
* Checking a lamp turns it on.
* Lamps must be turned on one after another in a set order.* Lamps lit in the correct order remain on while those that are not are turned off.Secondary Objectives and Free Floors
In addition to primary objectives you may get one of two secondary objectives as well.
* Avoid discovery by archaic gears!
* Aggroing a gear will result in a time penalty, token penalty or a pathos infliction.* Attacking a gear before it can aggro you does not count as being discovered.* You can sleep gears in problematic areas without suffering a penalty.
* Do not destroy archaic gears!
* Destroying a gear will result in a time penalty, token penalty or a pathos inflictions.* You can still attack and sleep them, but just do not defeat any.
* Free floor!
* There is no objective for this floor. You can go up to the next floor or look around for treasure.Nyzul Isle Rewards
Several familiar NMs are located here in Nyzul Isle. They will drop ??? gear which can be appraised and may possibly be their respective drops.
Also every 20th floor contains a HNM such as a Behemoth or a Wyrm. These monsters drop the new sets of armor, Goliard, Denali and Askar sets.
Completing and succesfully exiting Nyzul Isle for the first time awards you with 5 points towards your assault rank up. Completing it subsequent times awards you with 1 point, in the same way the other assaults would.