[dev1127] PC collision adjustments
- PCs who have not moved for ten seconds or more are no longer subject to unit collision.
[dev1128] Magic Adjustments
- The following spell effects will be raised:
Protect / Protectra / Protect II / Protectra II / Protect III / Protectra III / Protect IV / Protectra IV / Protect V / Protectra V / Knight's Minne / Knight's Minne II / Knight's Minne III / Knight's Minne IV / Knight's Minne V
In addition, the following effects will also be increased:
- The bonus defense enhancement granted by Protectra V.
- The Protecra V enhancement attribute of Cleric's Duckbills +2.
- The enchantment attribute of Protect Ring and Protect Earring.
- The Fields of Valor and Grounds of Valor field support effect White Magic: Protect.
- Resistances to the following spells will be changed:
Foe Requiem / Foe Requiem II / Foe Requiem III / Foe Requiem IV / Foe Requiem V / Foe Requiem VI / Foe Requiem VII
[dev1129] Merit Point Adjustment
- The maximum number of upgrades for the attribute merit point category will be raised from twelve to twenty-four.
[dev1130] Battle-related Adjustments
- The interval between the conclusion of battle and the next possible time an attack command can be carried out will be adjusted.
- The interval between the time a ranged attack finishes and the next possible time a new command can be carried out will be reduced.
- The guard and parry skills will be adjusted so that they may level up even if the skills do not activate when players are attacked.
[dev1131] Legion Adjustments
- It will be possible to reenter a battlefield due to all participants being KO'd.
In addition, the distance that enemies roam will be adjusted.
[dev1132] Assault Adjustment
- When moving to the next floor during Nyzul Isle Investigation and Nyzul Isle Uncharted Region, characters will zone in at coordinates a few character-lengths apart.
[dev1133] Einherjar Adjustment
- All rewards procured from the Nashmau (H-7) NPC Kilusha will be displayed on a single page.
Edited, Jul 6th 2012 8:00am by Szabo