[dev1140] Meeble Burrows
Trading one's grimoire to the Burrow Investigator in Upper Jeuno will allow players to view the status of the expeditions they have undertaken.
[dev1139] Job Ability Adjustments: Perfect Defense / Tabula Rasa
Modifications will be made to the following battle systems to accommodate the above job ability adjustments.
Nyzul Isle Uncharted Area Survey
The number of astraria needed to exchange for equipment has been lowered from twenty-five to five.
*The number of astraria already in one's possession will be adjusted in the following manner: (Updated November 9, 2012)
Pre-adjustment Post-adjustment 0 → 0 1-6 → 1 7-12 → 2 13-18 → 3 19-24 → 4 25 → 5
- The largest amount of floors one may randomly teleport will be increased from nine to eleven. (Added November 9, 2012)
- The objective “activate all lamps” will receive the following adjustments: (Added November 9, 2012)
- The waiting period between when simultaneously activated lamps deactivate and can be reexamined will be reduced from thirty seconds to fifteen.
- The amount of time players must wait before learning if they correctly activated lamps in the specified order will be reduced from twelve seconds to seven.
[dev1135] New Special Job Abilities
New special job abilities will be introduced.
* These special abilities will not share the same recast time as previous ones.
* The recast time will be decreased from two hours to one.
* The abilities displayed with a gray background have not been included in the November 9 test server update.
Job Ability Name Effect Effect Duration
Warrior - WAR SP 2 - Grants a 100% chance of activating Double Attack. - 30 sec
Monk - - -
White Mage - Asylum - Grants a powerful resistance to enfeebling magic and Dispel. - 30 sec
Black Mage - Subtle Sorcery Decreases enmity generated by magic and increases magic accuracy. - 60 sec
Red Mage - - -
Thief - - -
Paladin - - -
Dark Knight - Soul Enslavement - Auto-attacks absorb target's TP. - 30 sec
Beastmaster - - -
Bard - BRD SP 2 - Allows an additional song to be cast on party members. (Added November 9, 2012) - 180 sec
Ranger - RNG SP 2 - Halves the delay on ranged weapons.
Grants a 100% chance of activating Double Shot and Triple Shot. (Added November 9, 2012) - 60 sec
Samurai - Yaegasumi - Evades all special attacks that deal physical or magic damage.
Enhances the potency of your next weapon skill every time you evade a special attack. 45 sec
Ninja - - -
Dragoon - DRG SP 2 - Eliminates the recast time of jump abilities. (Added November 9, 2012) - 30 sec
Summoner - Astral Conduit - Eliminates recast times for Blood Pacts and fully restores MP upon activation. - 30 sec
Blue Mage - Unbridled Wisdom - Allows unlimited casting of blue magic spells that use Unbridled Learning.
Additionally, Unbridled Learning will have no recast time. - 60 sec
Corsair - - -
Puppetmaster - Heady Artifice - Allows automatons to use a special ability that varies by head.
Harlequin Head: Mighty Strikes
Valoredge Head: Invisible
Sharpshot Head: Eagle Eye Shot
Stormwaker Head: Chainspell
Soulsoother Head: Benediction (will only affect the automaton and members of its master's party)
Spiritreaver Head: Manafont Mighty Strikes: 45 sec
Invisible: 30 sec
Eagle Eye Shot: Instantaneous
Chainspell: 60 sec
Manafont: 60 sec
Dancer - Grand Pas - Gives five finishing moves, resets flourish recast timers, and eliminates the cost of finishing moves. Effect ends either when its duration expires or is used three times. - 30 sec
Scholar - Caper Emissarius - Transfers the whole party's enmity to a party member of your choice. - Instantaneous
* Abilities implemented on the test server have provisional names, help text, and graphical effects. Actual effects of these abilities may be changed or adjusted.
Edited, Nov 9th 2012 8:17am by Szabo