Since I usually do things backwards and hit myself when I realize there was a better way thought I would ask.
Here is my path to 80 for synergy and if there is anything better please let me know.
Mythril nugget 0-50 (using earth fewell)
Platinum nugget 50-70 (using earth fewell)
Fisherman's stall 70-80
1. I went ahead and trained feed fewell and not finding much information on what to train next. Seems furnace thwacking and safety lever would be good. Any ideas?
2. When crafting an item say a smock/stall. Do I need to worry about impurities? If not, when does this come into play?
1. Current level is 95. I looked over recipes and seems nopales salad is doable to 98 followed by cursed soup or red curry to 100. My highest job is a nin 68 so the one item that will need to be farmed is nopales (common-logging) in Fort Karugo-Narugo. I checked logging map and will need to run all over. Will I encounter mobs/NM's that are to high for me? Just planning so I don't waste time.
2. I've never fully understood the correct day to craft or direction needed to face. I have read under sticky under general tab. Those post are very old. Is it still for skilling/HQ day of week your crystal is weak to or has it changed? So if using a fire crystal you would craft on Watersday???
1. As I'm working my way to ebisu rod I have made a list of things I need. Such as albatross ring, pelican ring, stall, etc...I came across another well geared fisher that said dont bother with signpost just get a stall. In regards to meg moglification. This guy has sold a ton of rings puffin, noddy so believe this is all he does. From seeing the AH he has made close to 10million so I am tempted to believe that the impact from furniture other than the stall is very minimal. I was saving gp for signpost, now I'm not sure if I should still do. Any advice?