Version 1.3.9 released.
1.3.9 (May 28, 2009)
* Significant rewrite of RAM monitoring code for simplified detection and better handling of message tracking.
* Link detection and handling is added to the tabs' text boxes. This means that if a URL shows up in the Chat tab (must start with http://),
you can click on it to open the link in a browser window.
* Adjust parsing to allow 5-digit numbers, for instances of over 10,000 damage being done.
* Start adjusting code to better handle different OS locales.
- On Items tab, details view, times were not being converted to local timezone. Corrected.
- Fix typo that caused counters to be listed as retaliations.
- Bug fix: The Thief plugin occasionally had a null reference when checking weaponskill usage.
- Bug fix: Self-cast AOE buffs weren't showing everyone who was affected by the spell in the Buffs tab.