1
Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

blitzer's roll??hmmFollow

#1 Sep 15 2010 at 1:38 PM Rating: Default
*
84 posts
ok so i looked into blitzer's roll and i know certain jobs would kill a cor if this was used on them cause they have there X-builds but for low delay weapon jobs(mnk,pup,thf,dnc) this to me seem to have great use for DOT damage from these jobs. having a party of jobs(see above) together w/ a fair amount of haste gear,haste from a mage then, then stack on blitzer's roll and i can see delay at zero or maybe even negative
if SE lets that happen. IDK just a thought for good uses of this
#2 Sep 15 2010 at 8:02 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,620 posts
Quote:
and i can see delay at zero or maybe even negative


If that was to happen... your hits would be infinate (unless delay actually went Negative, then I doubt you'd do much of anything.


I think the roll decreases delay by a %, so there will never be any chance of going into negative numbers ^^

Eiter way, your correct about the impact it has on DoT jobs. The jobs you listed benefit hugely from this roll. If we were still doing Bird pty's, you'd be making RDM BRD COR (DNC) + 2-3 of the jobs you listed (idealy MNK's).

Blitzer's roll is Killga for 2H's
Blitzer's roll is pwnga for DW's
____________________________
Taking a break.
#3 Sep 15 2010 at 10:15 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
629 posts
I wonder, if you paired Blitzers with Samurai roll, whether your DDs would end up with more or less TP/hit than without rolls. Someone who's better at math than I am would have to compare the different roll value combinations.
____________________________
~Cerberus, F Hume, San d'Orian
DRG 90, COR 90, NIN 90, BLU 90, WHM 90, BLM 90
~LS: Jenova's Witnesses, Idahoans
#4 Sep 16 2010 at 9:03 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
2,869 posts
MrSka681 wrote:
ok so i looked into blitzer's roll and i know certain jobs would kill a cor if this was used on them cause they have there X-builds but for low delay weapon jobs(mnk,pup,thf,dnc) this to me seem to have great use for DOT damage from these jobs. having a party of jobs(see above) together w/ a fair amount of haste gear,haste from a mage then, then stack on blitzer's roll and i can see delay at zero or maybe even negative
if SE lets that happen. IDK just a thought for good uses of this


Yeah for all three of my other jobs (PUP MNK NIN) I'd loooove Blitzer's.
____________________________
Anza: Titan 2004-2011 / Capuchin: Phoenix 2011-???
#5 Sep 16 2010 at 2:30 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
DRK Zerg would be the most perfect time to use this, too.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#6 Sep 17 2010 at 6:22 PM Rating: Good
***
3,760 posts
AniRedMage wrote:
I wonder, if you paired Blitzers with Samurai roll, whether your DDs would end up with more or less TP/hit than without rolls. Someone who's better at math than I am would have to compare the different roll value combinations.
Then you're just burning two rolls to make one gimp one.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#7 Sep 17 2010 at 8:49 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
1,713 posts
In abyss with regain atma and holding tp at time to not ws kill, blitzers could be fine even for 2hers.
____________________________
-LordTrey
99 THF, COR, DRK, BLM, WHM, DNC
Twashtar (90)
Leviathan
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 14 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (14)