For the puppet:
- Mandatory Attachments: Ice Maker, Loudspeaker II, Loudspeaker
- Almost-Mandatory Attachments: Mana Channeler, Optic Fiber ("Almost" mandatory due to the relative difficulty of obtaining ashu talif attachments these days)
- Other Useful Attachments: Economizer, Mana Tanks I&II, Eraser, Auto-Repair Kit II, Mana Conserver, various defensive attachments depending on what you're fighting
For the master:
Automaton Magic Skill 5/5 (Skill+2 per merit)
Optimization 5/5 (M.Atk+5 per merit)
No competition pieces:
Weapon: Oxyuranis/Taipan Fangs/+1/+2/+3: Ice-> Pet: MAB path (Honestly takes about a day to go from no trials done to taipan fangs +2, unless you get really unlucky with the 2nd trial (50x crawlers in water/ice/earth/dark weather), everything else can be done in Ulegeurand Range or Fei'Yin, where ice weather is nearly constant)
Head: Pantin Taj +2 (A): Augmented version of +2, gained from trading 30~50 Lost Thoughts for the first trial (depending on if you had the +1 or not), and then 20k EXP while wearing the +2 inside dynamis - xarcabard or dynamis - tavnazia; +2 augment is Enhances "Optimization" effect, though I've not gotten my hands on it or seen anyone who has, it's safe to assume the enhancement comes with a boost to M.Atk
Ears: Cirque Earring (Pet: atk+2 r.atk+2 m.atk+2)
Body: Mirke Wardecors with Pet: M.Atk+7 M.Acc+7 augment
Hands: Puppetry Dastanas/+1 for the extra +1 int on ice maneuvers (if there's a new pair of gloves with pet: mab on them, those would be better to wear while nuking, but I've yet to see any)
Gear with competitive options:
- Higher End: Cirque Scarpe +2 vs Pantin Churidars +2 (Magic Skill +10 vs Magic Acc+9 and Fast Cast); Cirque pants will win if you need them to access a spell, but once your skill is high enough to get thunder V without them, pantin +2 will probably pull ahead for your damage, due to fast cast, and 10 skill vs 9 m.acc being a fairly even wash.
- Lower End: Cirque Scarpe +1 vs Pantin Churidars (Magic Skill+5 vs M.Acc+5; cirque wins if you need the skill boost to access a higher spell, pantin churidars +1 will beat cirque +1 if you don't get a new spell from them,
- Higher End: Cirque Scarpe +2 vs Pantin Babouches +2 (Int+13 vs M.atk+7 Macc+5); cirque have a distinct advantage most of the time, but there will be some situations where pantin will pull ahead due to the int's effectiveness being reduced depending on target int. No, Int does not translate cleanly like Str:atk or Dex:acc, which is why it's variable.
- Lower End: Cirque Scarpe +1 vs Pantin Babouches/+1 (Int+8 vs M.atk+5); like the higher end, it depends on how valuable int is in a given situation, but it's a lot closer with these two.
Random Augment Gear:
Diamond Earrings from ACP's Fei'Yin fight (Ivory key): can have Pet: M.Atk +1~2
Sapphire Earrings from ACP's Fei'Yin fight (Ivory key): can have Pet: M.Acc +1~2 (Weaker option than Diamond Earrings, but good if nothing else)
Brocade Obi from the Mandies in Qufim (Amber Key): can have Pet: M.Acc +1~3
Sarcenet Cape from seedspall gathering (Crimson Key): can have Pet: M.Acc+1~2
Altius Mantle from ACP's final fight (Angel skin Key): Can have Pet: M.Atk +1~2 (Strongest pet nuking back currently)
Silk Hat from Cardian Orb collecting (Peach coral Key): Can have Pet: M.Acc +1~2 (Made obsolete by augmented Relic Hat +2)
Chesnut Sabots from first quest item collection (White coral key): Can have Pet: M.Acc +1~2 (made obsolete by Pantin/Cirque feet)
Oberon's Sainti: Can have Pet: M.Atk+1~4 (made obsolete by Cat Claws (early version for taipan fangs/oxyuranis), which upon first getting it's pet: M.atk, has a base value of +5)
____________________________Theytak, Siren Server
LOLGAXE IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL!
Am I the only one who clicked on this thread expecting actual baby photos [of Jinte]? o.O
Except if it were baby photos, it would be like looking at before and afters of Michael Jackson. Only instead of turning into a white guy, he changes into a chick!