The following changes have been made to the scholar job:
- The maximum number of charges for the job ability “Stratagems” has been adjusted.
Lv. 10: 1 charge
Lv. 30: 2 charges
Lv. 50: 3 charges
Lv. 70: 4 charges
- The time required to regain one charge now varies depending on the maximum number of possible charges.
Maximum charges: 1 → Time to regain 1 charge: 4 minutes
Maximum charges: 2 → Time to regain 1 charge: 2 minutes
Maximum charges: 3 → Time to regain 1 charge: 1 minute 20 seconds
Maximum charges: 4 → Time to regain 1 charge: 1 minute
- The following scholar job abilities have been introduced:
Stores MP while reducing HP. The effect ends once the MP limit is reached, HP is too low, or you are attacked. Stored MP is gained when the ability is reactivated.
*Your character’s HP will slowly decrease while storing MP and you will be unable to enter healing mode or log out while this ability is in effect.
Addendum: White (Lv.10)
Allows access to additional White Magic spells while using Light Arts.
Addendum: Black (Lv.30)
Allows access to additional Black Magic spells while using Dark Arts.
- Scholars will now be able to cast additional white and black magic spells while using the new job abilities “Addendum: White” and “Addendum: Black”.
These additional spells will be added to a scholar’s magic lists after being acquired, but will only be selectable when under the effect of “Addendum: White” or “Addendum: Black”.
- Scholars have gained the job trait “Conserve MP.”
- Spells cast during the effect of the job abilities “Accession” or “Manifestation” will now only cost double the MP instead of triple.
- The casting time, recast time, and duration of the following spells have been adjusted:
- “Light Arts” will now also increase the enfeebling magic skill.
- Scholar job abilities now have unique status icons.
And a New Spell
Klimaform (SCH Lv.46)
No changes to the Helix damage Formula but this is a serious Update
Sublimation Schs new level 35 ja will make this a must have sub for All mage jobs Good job SE.