- you know exactly how long 30 seconds is without having to actually count.
For the most part, yes.
- you hit the provoke macro upon engaging someone in Ballista.
Well that'll be my goal. Stand by a Rook and Provoke someone away when they're running toward it, while my DRK friend leaps out of the bushes and Last Resout+Soul Eater's them to death.
- you cannot understand what is so scary about having red hp.
Well I understand, but I'm used to it.
- you have mysteriously grown addicted to the colour white.
White's my favorite color, yes.
- you have mastered the art of engaging, provoking and flashing a mob within 1/100th of a second.
Nope, when I try it says "Command error".
- any other job has too little defense for your taste.
In the long run, yes.
- you feel natural getting hit when you draw aggro while levelling your blm.
- you've become used to seeing a rdm farm faster than you do.
I don't get it.
- intimidating an undead creature gives you an inexplicable surge of delight.
- tanking 3 mobs at 30 hp while the blm casts escape feels fun.
- you feel sad whenever you don't die in dynamis.
I'm not looking forward to death and never do, unless it means someone else NOT dieing
- you start getting depressed if a mage dies before you do.
I feel depressed if almost ANYONE dies before I do.
- you fall in love with the rdm in your party.
Close, I'm marrying my White one :p
- the Rampart/Savage Blade animation sends shivers down your spine.
Haven't seen it yet.
- you walk in dark places and gleefully note how well you show up in them in your AF.
I bet I will.
- you walk in Valkurm and and revel in the fact that you almost match the sand.
- the sound of your armour when it clinks on hard surfaces is music to the ears.
you are correct.
- you spend time in your moghouse just walking around admiring your armour.
How'd you know?
- anything with VIT or Enmity beside a large number makes you start grinning :DDDDD
- you /salute a fellow paladin friend and neither of you think it's corny.
Er... I salute friends and only friends regardless of Class.
- you feel like buying the Ritter Shield just for that 'big shield+paladin' goodness.
Haven't heard of the Ritter Shield
- and you have a Koenig/Kaiser Shield.
Or the Koenig or Kaiser Shield.
- you level pld to 75 and feel like levelling it all over again on your mule.
- you used Holy Circle while levelling in Valkurm just to show you were a paladin.
I don' tlike to brag too much, and it'd just make otehrs who want to be a Paladin feel bad.
- you cried in happiness upon holding off your first Benediction without using Invincible.
What a magical moment that was.