1
Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The D.R.K Club (FFXIV: Woes and Wonderments) Follow

#4352 Jan 03 2011 at 1:28 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
Mine are:

Get more eels
Get more ***
Drink more
Smoke slightly less.

I'm off to a good start!



edit: No seriously though I'd like to lose about 8kg or so. Winter mass gain ftl. Yes, I said mass because people using the word "weight" incorrectly annoys me.

Edited, Jan 3rd 2011 2:29pm by Nilatai
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4353 Jan 03 2011 at 1:37 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Mine are:

Get more eels
Get more ***
Drink more
Smoke slightly less.

I'm off to a good start!



edit: No seriously though I'd like to lose about 8kg or so. Winter mass gain ftl. Yes, I said mass because people using the word "weight" incorrectly annoys me.
Mass as in "you're a massive pommy basterd?" :3?

And yeah I forgot that excercise one. Except I need to gain weight mass. I just don't really want to gain fat (the easy way to gain weight mass, which has mass popularity in the states [or so I've heard])
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ ***** you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#4354 Jan 03 2011 at 3:23 PM Rating: Good
Nilatai wrote:
Mine are:
Get more ***
]


of the **** variety I hope.
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK ********

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#4355 Jan 03 2011 at 3:49 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
She's not a fan. :(

I'm hoping to change her mind, however.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4356 Jan 04 2011 at 3:03 AM Rating: Decent
90 NIN and 49 WAR MO FOs.
That is my new years resolution, and it already happened.
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#4357 Jan 04 2011 at 9:35 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
itege wrote:
90 NIN and 49 WAR MO FOs.
That is my new years resolution, and it already happened.
Can I just say that's the worst New Years resolution I've ever heard?
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ ***** you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#4358 Jan 04 2011 at 10:45 AM Rating: Decent
LordFaramir wrote:
itege wrote:
90 NIN and 49 WAR MO FOs.
That is my new years resolution, and it already happened.
Can I just say that's the worst New Years resolution I've ever heard?


Procrastinator/underachiever, etc.

I set a goal I could reach within 2 days and achieved it <.<
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#4359 Jan 04 2011 at 2:46 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
785 posts
So my roommate and I discussed beginning an Indie game development project. So there is my resolution for sure, actually work something to completion, unlike most of my projects.

so hmmm, 2d or 3d, rpg, action, platformer, FPS....better decide quickly

Gotta pick out an engine too, if we do 3D anyway
#4360 Jan 04 2011 at 11:20 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
Finuve wrote:
So my roommate and I discussed beginning an Indie game development project. So there is my resolution for sure, actually work something to completion, unlike most of my projects.

so hmmm, 2d or 3d, rpg, action, platformer, FPS....better decide quickly

Gotta pick out an engine too, if we do 3D anyway
Anything but f@#$ing UDK. F@#$ that engine. So f@#$ing annoying >.< worst class I've ever had (worst marks I've ever had in a class as well)
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ ***** you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#4361 Jan 05 2011 at 12:46 AM Rating: Good
***
3,507 posts
we're doing some WH40K with a couple of guys that have never played, starting at 1,000 point armies. i'm pretty new to tyranids myself and my boredom has finally outweighed my natural laziness, so i cut up my partially assembled trygon to convert it into a harpy. body is put back together into its major component pieces (going to magnetize it for ease of transport/storage) and began the scuplt of the tail. thinking of starting the wings tonight; it's still pretty early so i might get them going at least.

i'm taking pics of the process so i'll post once i'm done.

list is:

hq:
warrior prime (vanilla)

elites:
X2 venomthrope

troops:
X10 termigant w/ devourers
X10 termigant w/ devourers
tervigon w/ cluster spines, onslaught, adrenal glands
tervigon w/ cluster spines, onslaught, adrenal glands

heavy support:
harpy w/ cluster spines, TWHVC
harpy w/ cluster spines, TWHVC

wanted to do something different than the usual hiveguard spam. but never fear! i have an alternate list that is exactly that for if the harpies don't do as well as planned. i figure with onslaught from the tervigons, a flyer's 12" move, and the HVC 36" range that's basically first turn tank hunting no matter where they hide. if i get slapped with any AV14, the harpy's still a MC with three attacks on the charge. tourney quality, no, not in the current metagame with space puppy missile launcher spam but against my friends it's gonna be ugly.



Edited, Jan 5th 2011 1:52am by gigasnail
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#4362 Jan 05 2011 at 3:05 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
D'awww my very own title.

Ding 23!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4363 Jan 05 2011 at 3:09 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
Nilatai wrote:
D'awww my very own title.

Ding 23!
Gartz!
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ ***** you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#4364 Jan 05 2011 at 3:14 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
Ta! I've not got much loots yet, but I did get a new iPod touch and a docking station, so there's that. I'm hoping for birfdai secks later also (:
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4365 Jan 05 2011 at 3:27 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
gigasnail wrote:
list is:
Venomthropes look a little suspect although I can't claim to know their rules very well. The rest of it looks like pure bloody murder in 1K points against anything that isn't Dark Eldar, who are gonna have a field day with all those MCs.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4366 Jan 05 2011 at 3:51 AM Rating: Good
***
3,507 posts
correction: the tervigons have adrenal glands, NOT toxin sacs.

other players are marines/IG, tau, marines. no DE. our boss plays though and he's finishing his 1k space wolves list because his adepticon team captain had to cancel due to horrid personal ****. i'll die screaming, i can hear the missiles already.

as far as the venoms go, it's them vs hive guard. HG definitely the general better choice (amazing unit), however the venoms have a couple of gimics, i.e. giving every unit within 6" a cover save + defensive grenades. this lets even weak, cheeseball spawned termigants glance transports to death, while providing cover to MC's that normally can't get cover from, well, about anything short of large ruins. between the grenades effect from the venoms and the AG from the tervigons, should be good to go vs. transports if (when) something happens to my harpies early. the prime rides with the vemoms to keep them from being one shotted and to provide forward synapse.

i wanted to onslaught the harpies up the board, not the HG, so decided to go w/ the venoms instead. other version of the list has HG instead of venoms and lash whip/bonesword on the prime.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#4367 Jan 05 2011 at 5:03 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
If they're walking coversaves, then fair enough, I can see why they're there.

Will have to look into why SW missile spam is deadlier than regular vanilla SM missile spam, although I've a sneaking suspicion it's to do with Long Fangs... hmm.

*dives into pile of codices*

EDIT: Oh yeah. First game with my new Slaanesh CSM army vs. BA, 1500 a side, I lost but it was ridiculously fun. By the end of it, the only things left on the board were Lemartes, one Sanguinary Guard and the Sanguinor, 'cos everything else my squads so much as looked at just melted under about thirty sonic-blaster shots. Noise Marines are amazing. Even had some Maiden in the background when it was my turn to shoot, which was just awesome.

Feel No Pain is *still* a total *****.

Edited, Jan 5th 2011 6:10am by Lucinus
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4368 Jan 05 2011 at 11:48 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Ta! I've not got much loots yet, but I did get a new iPod touch and a docking station
:( /comfort
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ ***** you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#4369 Jan 05 2011 at 1:45 PM Rating: Decent
LordFaramir wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Ta! I've not got much loots yet, but I did get a new iPod touch and a docking station
:( /comfort


Wut? Honestly the touch is the best ipod on the market imo.
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#4370 Jan 05 2011 at 2:13 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
785 posts
LordFaramir wrote:
Finuve wrote:
So my roommate and I discussed beginning an Indie game development project. So there is my resolution for sure, actually work something to completion, unlike most of my projects.

so hmmm, 2d or 3d, rpg, action, platformer, FPS....better decide quickly

Gotta pick out an engine too, if we do 3D anyway
Anything but f@#$ing UDK. F@#$ that engine. So f@#$ing annoying >.< worst class I've ever had (worst marks I've ever had in a class as well)

I think we are going to use unity, it supports C# and I like C#


itege wrote:
LordFaramir wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Ta! I've not got much loots yet, but I did get a new iPod touch and a docking station
:( /comfort


Wut? Honestly the touch is the best ipod on the market imo.
best iPod would be the classic, but I'd never recommend an iPod at all, poor music quality, questionable failure rates and ... *shudder* itunes


Edited, Jan 5th 2011 3:14pm by Finuve
#4371 Jan 05 2011 at 4:43 PM Rating: Decent
itunes is only bad on PCs. I've always had bad luck with classics, I'm on a 64gb zune HD now though.
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#4372 Jan 05 2011 at 11:42 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
Finuve wrote:
itege wrote:
LordFaramir wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Ta! I've not got much loots yet, but I did get a new iPod touch and a docking station
:( /comfort


Wut? Honestly the touch is the best ipod on the market imo.
best iPod would be the classic, but I'd never recommend an iPod at all, poor music quality, questionable failure rates and ... *shudder* itunes
I disagree, the iPod classic (at least the 80gb version) has pretty good sound quality (as long as you don't touch the eq settings) I find. Definitely sounds better than the touch.

Also I haven't had itunes installed for over a year now.

Also it's three years old and still fine (and I use this thing just about every day too).

And itege, is the iPod touch the best because of the music apps? <.< Because that kinda stuff only really appeals to people like us :s
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ ***** you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#4373 Jan 06 2011 at 12:33 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,227 posts
:facepalm: I feel so green and newbish again... Question: Magian weapon trials, do the mobs have to check at least EP?
____________________________
[ffxisig]188740[/ffxisig]
Busa's Cloth Guide 1-100
Zaredx wrote:
Gjallihorn + Carnwenhan = Green Ranger's Flute! DRAGONZORD!
#4374 Jan 06 2011 at 1:15 AM Rating: Good
Sage
****
5,684 posts
Busaman wrote:
:facepalm: I feel so green and newbish again... Question: Magian weapon trials, do the mobs have to check at least EP?
That is correct.

It helps that mobs that were easy prey at level 75 are still easy prey at level 90.
____________________________
Signature starts here.
#4375 Jan 06 2011 at 1:43 AM Rating: Decent
LordFaramir wrote:
Finuve wrote:
itege wrote:
LordFaramir wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Ta! I've not got much loots yet, but I did get a new iPod touch and a docking station
:( /comfort


Wut? Honestly the touch is the best ipod on the market imo.
best iPod would be the classic, but I'd never recommend an iPod at all, poor music quality, questionable failure rates and ... *shudder* itunes
I disagree, the iPod classic (at least the 80gb version) has pretty good sound quality (as long as you don't touch the eq settings) I find. Definitely sounds better than the touch.

Also I haven't had itunes installed for over a year now.

Also it's three years old and still fine (and I use this thing just about every day too).

And itege, is the iPod touch the best because of the music apps? <.< Because that kinda stuff only really appeals to people like us :s


I just haven't had any issues with my touch, all of the classics I had failed on me.
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#4376 Jan 06 2011 at 2:01 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
harpy's tail segment is done, so are both the venom cannon arms. now need to armor plate the tail, add the stinger/fin/stabilizer/thing, and make the wings. i have WIP pics and will post when done with the basic build.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 25 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (25)