1
Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The D.R.K Club (FFXIV: Woes and Wonderments) Follow

#4377 Jan 06 2011 at 6:34 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
itege wrote:
LordFaramir wrote:
Finuve wrote:
itege wrote:
LordFaramir wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Ta! I've not got much loots yet, but I did get a new iPod touch and a docking station
:( /comfort


Wut? Honestly the touch is the best ipod on the market imo.
best iPod would be the classic, but I'd never recommend an iPod at all, poor music quality, questionable failure rates and ... *shudder* itunes
I disagree, the iPod classic (at least the 80gb version) has pretty good sound quality (as long as you don't touch the eq settings) I find. Definitely sounds better than the touch.

Also I haven't had itunes installed for over a year now.

Also it's three years old and still fine (and I use this thing just about every day too).

And itege, is the iPod touch the best because of the music apps? <.< Because that kinda stuff only really appeals to people like us :s


I just haven't had any issues with my touch, all of the classics I had failed on me.
Out of all the classics I know that my friends own, all of them have been working for a long time. My friend is diff and has a (relatively) new iPod touch. After one particularly bad drop, the entire screen was shattered. I've dropped my classic numerous times and it's still fine :s

$200+ for 8gb of storage, nothx.
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ ***** you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#4379 Jan 07 2011 at 4:00 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
After my old MP3 player got stepped on in Glasgow over the summer (I was in a cinema, my coat was on the floor, someone had to get past me...), I got myself a 4GB Sony B-series for £35.

...and it's absolutely amazing.

The old player still works, though, it's just in a rather unfortunate state.

Cheap stuff does me just fine in central London, so I'm not really looking to upgrade again any time soon.

Edited, Jan 7th 2011 5:01am by Lucinus
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4380 Jan 07 2011 at 6:03 AM Rating: Good
******
49,663 posts
I love my iPod Classic 160gb model. I basically never listen to the same music twice in a row unless I want to. Its like listening to the greatest radio station of all time.

OF ALL TIME.

Also Happy Birthday Nilawaffle.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4381 Jan 07 2011 at 1:55 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,227 posts
I came back.

Started to quest the OA2-4 times scythe.

Nerd ***** achieved.
____________________________
[ffxisig]188740[/ffxisig]
Busa's Cloth Guide 1-100
Zaredx wrote:
Gjallihorn + Carnwenhan = Green Ranger's Flute! DRAGONZORD!
#4382 Jan 07 2011 at 2:31 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
785 posts
Busaman wrote:
I came back.

Started to quest the OA2-4 times scythe.

Nerd ***** achieved.

u came before the *****?


too far?
#4383 Jan 07 2011 at 2:53 PM Rating: Decent
Finuve wrote:
too far?

Not far enough.
Also, I think I'm going to type everything with SM tags from now on... Makes typing in caps EVEN COOLER.


Edited, Jan 7th 2011 3:54pm by itege
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#4384 Jan 07 2011 at 3:50 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,227 posts
itege wrote:
Finuve wrote:
too far?

Not far enough.
Also, I think I'm going to type everything with SM tags from now on... Makes typing in caps EVEN COOLER.


Edited, Jan 7th 2011 3:54pm by itege


It's NEVER too far when I'm involved.
____________________________
[ffxisig]188740[/ffxisig]
Busa's Cloth Guide 1-100
Zaredx wrote:
Gjallihorn + Carnwenhan = Green Ranger's Flute! DRAGONZORD!
#4385 Jan 07 2011 at 5:08 PM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
Busaman wrote:
itege wrote:
Finuve wrote:
too far?

Not far enough.
Also, I think I'm going to type everything with SM tags from now on... Makes typing in caps EVEN COOLER.


Edited, Jan 7th 2011 3:54pm by itege


It's NEVER too far when I'm involved.
That's what she said.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4386 Jan 07 2011 at 5:44 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,543 posts
Pfft, Ipods. Get a smart phone like the rest the civilized world.
#4387 Jan 08 2011 at 2:17 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
I cannot justify the expense of a smartphone, and get by just fine without one. Can't really say I'm missing out on much, either.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#4388 Jan 08 2011 at 4:11 AM Rating: Excellent
******
49,663 posts
I can't justify buying a smartphone just for an mp3 player. Of course, once a smartphone gets 100+gb for those mp3s, then I might reconsider. Kind of the same reason I don't like the Touches, or anything of the sort. I'd be neurotically changing out albums on a weekly basis, and I've got enough mental problems to deal with, without that hanging over my head.

Oh, just to add: My Classic has survived two war zones, better than several of my uparmored vehicles.

Edited, Jan 8th 2011 5:14am by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4389 Jan 08 2011 at 8:30 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
I has a smartphone. Ish Android, I hates apple but it was a present so I can't exactly go and swap it. Besides, I don't want to cluster up my phone with music when there are tools specifically designed for the purpose of playing music.



Besides, if I filled my phone with music there would be no room for naked pics of my hawt girlfriend. :3
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4390 Jan 08 2011 at 11:58 AM Rating: Decent
Nilatai wrote:
I has a smartphone. Ish Android, I hates apple but it was a present so I can't exactly go and swap it. Besides, I don't want to cluster up my phone with music when there are tools specifically designed for the purpose of playing music.



Besides, if I filled my phone with music there would be no room for naked pics of my hawt girlfriend. :3


I has Android too :D
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#4391 Jan 08 2011 at 12:23 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
itege wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
I has a smartphone. Ish Android, I hates apple but it was a present so I can't exactly go and swap it. Besides, I don't want to cluster up my phone with music when there are tools specifically designed for the purpose of playing music.



Besides, if I filled my phone with music there would be no room for naked pics of my hawt girlfriend. :3


I has Android too :D
Yaaaay! Welcome to the counter-culture. ******* iPhone users are the bane of my existence. Especially when they get together and all they do is talk about their apps! NERD RAGE!!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4392 Jan 08 2011 at 12:52 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,543 posts
My Droid 2 is an absurdly advanced device. I can't think of any reason why I would want a stand alone mp3 player when I have what is basically a mini computer in my pocket.

Edited, Jan 8th 2011 2:21pm by Turin
#4393 Jan 08 2011 at 1:16 PM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
*****
10,815 posts
Turin wrote:
My Droid 2 is an absudley advanced device. I can't think of any reason why I would want a stand alone mp3 player when I have what is basically a mini computer in my pocket.


do you want to see what i have in my pocket?
____________________________
pahn
retired monk

i wish to be the red comet.
#4394 Jan 08 2011 at 1:55 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
785 posts
im in the android club as well

hmm...

android club versus apple cult, could be a sweet war
#4395 Jan 08 2011 at 2:27 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
Turin wrote:
My Droid 2 is an absurdly advanced device. I can't think of any reason why I would want a stand alone mp3 player when I have what is basically a mini computer in my pocket.

Edited, Jan 8th 2011 2:21pm by Turin
Ah see I only have the original Droid (well, Milestone in the UK). When my upgrade comes through I'm gonna go for the 2. That is, if it's released on this side of the pond.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4396 Jan 08 2011 at 6:43 PM Rating: Excellent
Silent But Deadly
*****
19,999 posts
Nilatai wrote:
NERD RAGE!!
There's an app for that.
____________________________
SUPER BANNED FOR FAILING TO POST 20K IN A TIMELY MANNER
#4397 Jan 08 2011 at 8:11 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
I'd rate you up for that one if my noscript didn't ***** with the arrows...
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#4398 Jan 08 2011 at 9:34 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,507 posts
i should probably have my scythe license revoked, i have nin head/legs +2 done and 24 sobek skins for sword. i've abdicated scythe to our blm/drk/rdm since i'm never on the **** job anyway. i'll pick mine up on the next go-round. farming these are EASY guys. seriously, get about 5 people and just rape and pillage to your heart's content. this all started b/c i noticed that the ironclad smiter had seals that just between my wife and i, we'd need @60 of, not to mention the rest of our group. i said 'oh, what the ****' and the rest has sorta been ZOOM
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#4399 Jan 09 2011 at 12:49 AM Rating: Decent
HTC Supersonic(aka the Evo 4G) running Cyanogen mod 6 (or whatever build it's on now).
____________________________
~Itege~Cerberus~
90PUP/90DRG/90NIN/90DRK
LordFaramir wrote:
Ya know, you're really similiar to me, whether you like that or not :p, but you need a catgirl display picture.

#4400 Jan 09 2011 at 1:56 AM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,543 posts
Speaking of scythes, my Black Ops emblem is a red and black phoenix backed by a pair of black crossed scythes on an orange and yellow field of flames. It's too bad I'm such an average player or more people would get to enjoy it's awesomeness.
#4401 Jan 09 2011 at 2:32 AM Rating: Good
***
3,959 posts
Turin wrote:
My Droid 2 is an absurdly advanced device. I can't think of any reason why I would want a stand alone mp3 player when I have what is basically a mini computer in my pocket.
I can, but then again I'm in London more often than not.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 26 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (26)