1
Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The D.R.K Club (FFXIV: Woes and Wonderments) Follow

#127 Jan 03 2010 at 3:33 AM Rating: Good
@#%^ing DRK
*****
13,139 posts
MDenham wrote:
Raelix wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
no no no, i meant where's his avatar from.

The Girl says its a Vocaloid thing.

Ed: Luka Megurine, if you seek rule 34.
Speaking of Luka (and Vocaloid in general)...


lolmikuhatsune
#128 Jan 03 2010 at 5:34 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
MDenham wrote:
Raelix wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
no no no, i meant where's his avatar from.

The Girl says its a Vocaloid thing.

Ed: Luka Megurine, if you seek rule 34.
Speaking of Luka (and Vocaloid in general)...
Oh wow I missed this, **** that was amazing. It sounds sooo much like another band I like, I'm just not sure which. It's really Saosin-y but I'm not sure, the bridge sounded like something from Armor for Sleep. Needless to say, I want moar Luka. D:
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ ***** you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#129 Jan 03 2010 at 6:32 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,260 posts
Busaman the Mighty wrote:
Raelix wrote:
ATTN: Diabolos Server.

Expect me.

That is all.


we shall be expecting a pie

We have Pecan.

But I know you'd prefer the rum.
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#130 Jan 03 2010 at 11:19 AM Rating: Good
Raelix wrote:
Busaman the Mighty wrote:
Raelix wrote:
ATTN: Diabolos Server.

Expect me.

That is all.


we shall be expecting a pie

We have Pecan.

But I know you'd prefer the rum.
omg I love pecan pie! Rum too.
____________________________
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Sorry, anything representing or remotely resembling a ***** is a nono.
gigasnail wrote:
i'm lighting the freak signal here, sara help me out ~
Redding wrote:
Same ol' Sara now with 50% less hidden *****
#131 Jan 03 2010 at 12:14 PM Rating: Good
*****
15,268 posts
What the crap is a Pecan?

Also, I have flu.

And I hate you all.


Blegh.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#132 Jan 03 2010 at 2:03 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
What the crap is a Pecan?
It's a type of nut.

Quote:
Also, I have flu.

And I hate you all.


Blegh.
ALCOHOL GO! Toxify your bloodstream and kill what's killing you.

Edited, Jan 3rd 2010 3:10pm by Lucinus
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#133 Jan 03 2010 at 2:06 PM Rating: Good
*****
15,268 posts
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
What the crap is a Pecan?
It's a type of nut.

Quote:
Also, I have flu.

And I hate you all.


Blegh.
ALCOHOL GO! Toxify your bloodstream and kill what's killing you.
Excellent advice!

brb, whiskey.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#134 Jan 03 2010 at 6:25 PM Rating: Excellent
******
49,831 posts
It might not cure your cold, but you'll be too hammered to remember you're sick. Smiley: drunk
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#135 Jan 03 2010 at 7:39 PM Rating: Decent
Keeper of the Shroud
*****
13,554 posts
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
What the crap is a Pecan?


I'm a helper.
#136 Jan 03 2010 at 8:33 PM Rating: Good
***
3,507 posts
booze works surprisingly well for stomach infections, too.
____________________________
Having tenticle addiction issues?
HentaiAddictsAnonymous can help!
shintasama wrote:
gigasnail wrote:
if everyone else followed your example, there'd be world peace and cake for all. you will find i am a generous god.

Don't listen to this! Giga is a cruel tentacle raping god!

lolgaxe wrote:
I voted for giga because I, for one, welcome our tentacled overlords.

His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
We like our Bisexuals with tits, thank you.
#137 Jan 04 2010 at 12:01 AM Rating: Excellent
***
2,285 posts
His Excellency SillyXSara wrote:
Raelix wrote:
Busaman the Mighty wrote:
Raelix wrote:
ATTN: Diabolos Server.

Expect me.

That is all.


we shall be expecting a pie

We have Pecan.

But I know you'd prefer the rum.
omg I love pecan pie! Rum too.


Best thing ever.
____________________________
zellbaca wrote:
Second, that's not how spell animations work. We wrap our arms around our faces and magic beetle shadows and sh*t fly at the targets.
kenage wrote:
And yes before you ask I'm mexican and you better not **** me off about warrior and tequila or I will drop down from the donkey and hit you with my awesome guitar.
#138 Jan 04 2010 at 12:23 AM Rating: Good
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
What the crap is a Pecan?
It's a type of nut.

Quote:
Also, I have flu.

And I hate you all.


Blegh.
ALCOHOL GO! Toxify your bloodstream and kill what's killing you.
Excellent advice!

brb, whiskey.


Tried last week...didn't work ;_;
____________________________
[ffxisig]188740[/ffxisig]
Busa's Cloth Guide 1-100
Zaredx wrote:
Gjallihorn + Carnwenhan = Green Ranger's Flute! DRAGONZORD!
#139 Jan 04 2010 at 5:12 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
gigasnail wrote:
booze works surprisingly well for stomach infections, too.
True Fax!
Think I told you guys this one already but last winter I came down with this winter-vimiting-virus, and not only did my dad show me a bottle of Cognac at that point, but he also pretty much ordered me to drink.

It was the one thing I kept down all day.
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#140 Jan 05 2010 at 3:15 AM Rating: Good
Turin wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
What the crap is a Pecan?


I'm a helper.
I like that. Now we need a "Let me sticky that for you."
____________________________
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Sorry, anything representing or remotely resembling a ***** is a nono.
gigasnail wrote:
i'm lighting the freak signal here, sara help me out ~
Redding wrote:
Same ol' Sara now with 50% less hidden *****
#141 Jan 05 2010 at 3:53 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
Avatar
*****
10,815 posts
yo, **** all that ****. look at my pretentious beer reviews.
____________________________
pahn
retired monk

i wish to be the red comet.
#142 Jan 05 2010 at 6:52 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,268 posts
Excellent news! It's my birthday.

Really crappy news! I'm still sick.

Blegh.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#143 Jan 05 2010 at 7:05 AM Rating: Good
******
49,831 posts
You're spreading that news all over the place. Smiley: laugh

Smiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chug
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#144 Jan 05 2010 at 7:10 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,268 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
You're spreading that news all over the place. Smiley: laugh

Smiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chug
It's important people know when their latest God was born.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#145 Jan 05 2010 at 7:27 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,959 posts
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
You're spreading that news all over the place. Smiley: laugh

Smiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chug
It's important people know when their latest God was born.
Aren't you an atheist?

also, HAPOP BOYDART
____________________________
LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH
#146 Jan 05 2010 at 7:34 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,260 posts
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Why the **** have I been doing Ro'Maeve weapons when the dolls are far more towards ****-easy and give twice as much exp?

I'm killing them with Great Sword FFS, running off the page in 30 minutes, and with only 199 skill.

******* PLD and its lack of Scythe-ness. I guess using our joke weapon is fine enough.

Oooh, Sickle Moon...


Edited, Jan 5th 2010 5:46am by Raelix
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#147 Jan 05 2010 at 7:45 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,268 posts
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
You're spreading that news all over the place. Smiley: laugh

Smiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chug
It's important people know when their latest God was born.
Aren't you an atheist?

also, HAPOP BOYDART
Everyone's an Atheist, when it comes to other people's gods.

For example, you're an atheist when it comes to the Roman gods, or the Norse gods.

I just go that one step further and don't believe in your one either. [:grin:]
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#148 Jan 05 2010 at 8:20 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,260 posts
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
Lucinus wrote:
Nilatai the Intelligent wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
You're spreading that news all over the place. Smiley: laugh

Smiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chugSmiley: chug
It's important people know when their latest God was born.
Aren't you an atheist?

also, HAPOP BOYDART
Everyone's an Atheist, when it comes to other people's gods.

For example, you're an atheist when it comes to the Roman gods, or the Norse gods.

I just go that one step further and don't believe in your one either. [:grin:]
[Thor-Motivator.jpg]
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#149 Jan 05 2010 at 8:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,327 posts
Happy birfday Nila! Come party in australia!
____________________________
drk = 80 sam = 76
pld = 79 thf= 80
nin = 80 drg = 75
mnk = 76 war = 52

Retired for now ^ ***** you Abyssea. FFXIV woo eh..
milich wrote:
buttfucking
#150 Jan 05 2010 at 8:30 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
****
6,260 posts
Hot **** two Cursed Puppets will make short work of me after they strip Third Eye and I forget to put on my tanking gear.

I have reason to believe Third Eye with Seigan active is taken down by the first Critical Hit received (or any hit in the last five seconds). This explains why all you Elvaan types have no faith in it. Dunno how to test it besides some crazy-*** -AGI build.
____________________________
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Airships on fire off the shoulder of Bahamut. I watched Scapula Beams glitter in the dark near the Three Mage Gate...

Nilatai wrote:
Vlorsutes wrote:
There's always...not trolling him?

You're new here, aren't you?
#151 Jan 05 2010 at 8:38 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
577 posts
Pull hate on a WAR mob in Dyna during 2 hour. Or any WAR Limbus mob.
____________________________
MNK - 75, DRK - 75, NIN - 75, SAM - 75, RNG - 75, COR - 75

MNK fully meritted.
Total Merits = 554


True Love = Monk
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)