1
Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

DING 29!Follow

#1 Aug 20 2016 at 10:07 PM Rating: Excellent
****
9,344 posts
I am slightly more olde now. Now where's my cake?
____________________________
10k before the site's inevitable death or bust

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#2 Aug 20 2016 at 10:13 PM Rating: Excellent
******
49,558 posts
Congratulations, but you're far too coherent for a Saturday birthday night.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#3 Aug 20 2016 at 10:21 PM Rating: Excellent
****
9,344 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Congratulations, but you're far too coherent for a Saturday birthday night.


Welp, have to work in the morning, and I get to start my day by firing someone for being a man child. Also broke. So no drinking for me.
____________________________
10k before the site's inevitable death or bust

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#4 Aug 21 2016 at 3:01 AM Rating: Excellent
GBATE!! Never saw it coming
Avatar
****
9,244 posts
Driftwood wrote:
I am slightly more olde now. Now where's my cake?
Screenshot


Felix Cumpleanos, Driftwood!!Smiley: yippee
____________________________
Jophiel wrote:
Last week, I saw a guy with an eyepatch and a gold monocle and pointed him out to Flea as one of the most awesome things I've seen, ever. If I had an eyepatch and a gold monocle, I'd always dress up as Mr. Peanut but with a hook hand and a parrot.
#5 Aug 21 2016 at 11:56 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
13,213 posts
+1
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#6 Aug 21 2016 at 2:31 PM Rating: Excellent
Smiley: thumbsup
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#7 Aug 22 2016 at 2:02 PM Rating: Excellent
****
9,344 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
Driftwood wrote:
I am slightly more olde now. Now where's my cake?
Screenshot


Felix Cumpleanos, Driftwood!!Smiley: yippee


YAY I GOT A CAKE
____________________________
10k before the site's inevitable death or bust

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 50 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (50)