1
Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

30 L.Jadeshells. Got them? ...Continued ......Follow

#52 Jan 11 2006 at 6:17 PM Rating: Default
***
3,712 posts
TrueFeba wrote:
Lady Etain wrote:
ILIRRR wrote:
yes, omen bots


This just in! The sky is apparently blue!!


q f ******* t



Still helping PK get currency, man?



This thread needs way more cowbell.
#53 Jan 11 2006 at 6:41 PM Rating: Default
Superstaru
*****
10,297 posts
Abadd wrote:
Still helping PK get currency, man?


more fake drama woot
____________________________
The Real Taru (My Blog)
Allakhazam, on Zam.com, wrote:
We are now owned by a company that owns [..] IGE. They bought [..] us

This 'company' was created by IGE.
IGE Now effectively owns Allakhazam.


Want an RMT Free forum? http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/general.ffxi.discussion/55462-zam.com.refugees.html
FFXIOnline - Happily not owned by IGE
#54 Jan 11 2006 at 7:51 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,804 posts
Didn't read past the 4th line, the OP is obviously trying way too hard to sound like an illiterate. Either it's someone else posting under his name, or he just wants to ruin his own reputation (whatever he had left anyways).
____________________________
Mazmaz
Fenrir - San d'oria - Rank 9
75WAR/NIN (TP/WS)
Merits


bsphil wrote:
I suppose I could also call it "smallifying numberitude" but that sounds incredibly ***. Like, milich youtube playlist ***.
#55 Jan 11 2006 at 7:56 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
3,219 posts
na thats the real ilir. seriously though, its a forum, who cares aboot spelling.

asyra, your score on the cool-O-meter just went up 10 points for that abortion comment, funny stuff lol
____________________________
[ffxivsig]388578[/ffxivsig]
#56 Jan 11 2006 at 8:13 PM Rating: Default
5 posts
Stick to topic plz .. ruin my name? pfffft plz dont tell me im ruining my name in a game that completely has nothing to do with my real life you talk as if i care in the least anymore.. plus you cant even imgaine the tells i got back in the day after the whole HNM scene about how many hated us ... get over it ... its HNM drama and botting who cares ... It is the real ilir thx ... I dont need to lie.

lol post under your real name cause i dont know who you are? pus*y
#58 Jan 11 2006 at 10:09 PM Rating: Default
**
822 posts
Quote:
You're the reason I support abortion.


Oh man, this probably isn't the most PC of posts, but here goes. A buddy of mine in college was known for saying stupid **** to people for laughs. My neighbor was this hot chick who was dumb as ****, but she was hot so everyone pretended to be friends with. Said buddy one day says to her, "You still got that bag of aborted fetuses in the trunk of your car?" Not knowing that 2 weeks earlier she had just gotten an abortion. I think she cried for 2 weeks on that one.
____________________________
Cletus: 75BST 74RNG
64BLM/32RDM 57DRK/28WAR 55SAM/27WAR
Alchemy 96 Goldsmithing 55 Woodworking 60 Smithing 24 Cooking 32
#59 Jan 11 2006 at 10:16 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,017 posts
Hmm, a flame thread involving Ilir, Armand, and an anonymous troll from what I can only assume to be a long-standing rival shell of Omen... /em rolls his eyes.

No comment, really; I just find the whole botting issue to be amusing, and since I've left the HNM "scene" for a more laid-back approach to the game, I don't really care anyway. In fact, more power to anyone if you find a good bot to beat out everyone else's bots. Even better if you can write your own.

And Asyra, I desperately want to sig your comment and/or have your babies in the hopes that they, too, will hate on Armand. Not that it's terribly difficult or has any effect on him, of course.
#60 Jan 11 2006 at 10:50 PM Rating: Decent
Quote:
um...have you seen the gear omen has? wake up please lol.


And show me an NA LS that has been around as long. Part of the reason Omen has the best gear is their experience. You're going to need some kind of evidence that they bot that is more than just "they have more **** than everyone else" because there is a legitimate reason for them to have all that ****.
____________________________
"I am the mother of Odin's stallion, Sleipnir. I am the father of Fenrir Sun-Eater, and of Hel Half-Rotted and of Jormungund the World-Serpent. I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."
#61 Jan 11 2006 at 11:49 PM Rating: Default
Sage
***
3,219 posts
jesus...have you ever camped a HNM while catalys(spelled something like that) was around? this was a while ago and he hasnt been in omen for a while now but his head bobbing was worse then the guys from night at the roxberry. if you want evidence take a look at the first page...its right there. i could care less what they do now, i dont even play anymore lol. this topic just proves what 90% of fenrir had been saying back in the day was actually true. omen botted which is how they got pulls. maybe things are different now cause bots were easier to get back then. tab botting was pretty easy and worked nice back in the day. harder these days to bot cause of the delay which is why things are at least a little bit more fair and you see other LSs getting pulls now. Materous, i dont remember ever seeing you at any HNM camp so please silence yourself.
____________________________
[ffxivsig]388578[/ffxivsig]
#63 Jan 12 2006 at 12:16 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
3,219 posts
back in the day there was only 2 bots NA could really get their hands on.../targetnpc spam bots(no bobbing) and tab bots(bobbing). turning your back to where you were trying to pull stopped the bobbing with tab bots but voking **** that was standing behind you kinda give it away. these days theres better bots...warp/claim bots that NA's couldnt get their hands on cause NA's didnt A) make them yet and B) were given to them by JP's who had them...times have changed though.

old school bots where operated by a program called ACTools...it was a god send back in the day. set it over night in rabao, wake up with a mil worth of padded caps ready to sell to a NPC...it was easy money. remember all the galka's who fished there 24/7...thats what they were doing. like i said, bots have changed and can do a lot more than they could before. you cant really tell the difference from a botter and non-botter these days unless you actually see the person warp/claim which is the typical way of botting now.
____________________________
[ffxivsig]388578[/ffxivsig]
#64 Jan 12 2006 at 12:38 AM Rating: Decent
3 posts
So, Maxom, can you elaborate more on "new & old" bots and who has them?

According to you, all JP have bots back in the days and NA would never get claim, etc, bla bla ... and now everyone has bots.

fast forwarding back in time, there were practically no NA ls camping hnm except the ones that tried and beat jp rivals using "I don't know what".

Now the funny thing is, your hatred about NA ls which tried to "beat" jp bots still unjustified... how many times your former ls showed up at hnm camp? count 1... 2... 3... 3... 3... hmmm Your rival NA ls beat you guys in pulls and you guys just stopped showing up assuming they use bots.

Since you retired, stay off this topic also cauz you are simply making yourself looking really bad.
#65 Jan 12 2006 at 12:55 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
3,219 posts
...where the **** did that come from...

now your just putting words in my mouth...i never once said ALL jp's botted...seriously, read my post and tell me when i said ALL jp's had bots.

if you knew anything about bots, you would know they arent perfect...they can be beat. just cause you use one doesnt mean you WILL get claim.

i show no hatred towards anyone. if you knew me ingame you would know i was well liked. no one really had any problems with me.

please dont bring FD into this...we werent big into the 3 kings for 3 reasons...1) camps were boring 2) we werent a ls where everyone was on at all hours of the day...we all had social lives and RL obligations we put first in front of FFXI 3) we werent a big LS...most we would have show up was around 23 and that was for kirin and we would kill him in an hour. only times we went after fafhogg was when we had people on who werent busy doing something else. we didnt force people to spend 3 hours of their day to maybe fight something. people didnt have time for that which is why we were mainly a sky ls. we could set **** up where most people can come and enjoy a part of the game as a ls and have fun. my only regret about leaving ffxi is not seeing ragma in full koenig cause the ****** deserved it...sickest pld ive EVER had the honor of playing with.

anyway, you can go **** yourself since your telling me to stay out of a topic on a PUBLIC forum. eat my ***, suck my ****, and please die...and thats straight from the heart.

EDIT: forgot to mention omen weren't our rivals since we had none. areb and i go way back and hes in omen...our ls's never had a problem with each other. the reason we stop coming to camps was after 2-3 days the time would go either too late or too early and we didnt have the numbers or right jobs to kill any of the kings. remember, we weren't a hardcore HNM ls...we were a group of people who played the game for fun and didnt take it as serious to the point other HNMs ls take it...its just a game anyway. about who had the bots back then, it really doesnt matter cause you cant go back and change the past. just move on and enjoy what time you have left in FFXI cause its not going to last forever.

Edited, Thu Jan 12 01:03:36 2006 by Maxom
____________________________
[ffxivsig]388578[/ffxivsig]
#66 Jan 12 2006 at 1:02 AM Rating: Default
3 posts
Flame all you want. lol
#67 Jan 12 2006 at 1:02 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
31 posts
I'm going to try to clear a few things up for the forum community. Although this is probably impossible to do, as the majority of trolls love to be naive in order just have their next "witty" reply post. I think Kemigumi is the only other person competent enough to openly admit it, because he has before. You will not, find a HNM LS, on the Fenrir server, that has never.. ever been in violation of the ToS, albeit a former member or a current member, at a given point in terms of use of 3rd party programs. Get over it; shrug it's the way the game is right, as pathetic as it is. Nothing is being justified; I just don't have selective vision like all too many people do.

Personally? I don't even run windower; I can record myself nonetheless and next pull I win, if ever, lol.. I can gladly host it for the incompetent community.

Secondly, if it does bother you so much, take comfort out of the fact no NA LS has been present and lost as many pulls as it was prepared to kill throughout the course of its HNM tenure as Omen. Why? Because we're there, we're almost always there. We're hardcore gamer losers with no life, amirite? You're not going to win them all. The elitist comments are out of place because we are the elitists. Dedication for 2 years results in what we have. Day in, day out, lost pulls, won pulls, 11th day NQ pops, scarce free kings, kings against 100+, no LS has been there more than us and it's just too god **** easy to flame us because of that. Good job to you.

Finally, Ilir.. ahh.. why'd you quit the game again? Does it matter? You did; you're gone; (I think) you no longer had a host for your hidden agendas, and your actions explain this more than anyone needs to within this thread.
#68 Jan 12 2006 at 1:31 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
434 posts
so, since its all cool now, let me get that bot dude.
____________________________
Fenrir Server THF75/NIN37 RNG75/NIN37
#69 Jan 12 2006 at 1:37 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,804 posts
pinging wrote:
fast forwarding back in time


I lol'ed.
____________________________
Mazmaz
Fenrir - San d'oria - Rank 9
75WAR/NIN (TP/WS)
Merits


bsphil wrote:
I suppose I could also call it "smallifying numberitude" but that sounds incredibly ***. Like, milich youtube playlist ***.
#70 Jan 12 2006 at 1:40 AM Rating: Default
23 posts
Quote:
First time we really started to camp kings was when we found out about intervals, we where among the first NA linkshells serverwide to discover intervals waaaay back in the day,

Not that I care so much as I don't even have time to play anymore due to school and work, but I'd like to ask what Amedia is smoking because... between her and Seph, they apparently have some crazy **** going on in the UK.

Omen was camping kings before they knew about intervals. AS knew about intervals LONG before any of Omen or TLW knew. How do I know this? Because I'M THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU GUYS WHAT INTERVALS WERE.

I regretted it later, but I couldn't help but feel sorry for Grok spending mountains of gil because his new LS didn't even know the very basics of HNM camping.

There was no Omen "WAAAAY back in the day." "Back in the day," you're talking of AS, TLW, and sometimes Lollipop. Not a bunch of kids with Fast Fingers.

Anyway... Omen sucks. What else is new? And just so you don't have to bother to reply to this, Zimph, I'm a great big *****. There. I did all your work for you.

I can't wait to tell Luhzren. Ah, the good old days.
____________________________
75WHM/75SMN - The Original White Mage
#71 Jan 12 2006 at 2:45 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
91 posts
NYMPRHENDILLL!! *****
You only confirmed the intervals, QuickShot gave it away easily.

Although, you were the reason for our first King Behemoth steal way back in the day. Remember... (and I quote):
"IT'S ON ME IT'S ON ME, ******* GET IT OFF ME I'M GOING TO DIE I'M GOING TO DIE. SUPABUCK ******* GET IT OFF ME."

Omen as a linkshell isn't OldSchool, but members are.









****.
#72 Jan 12 2006 at 2:58 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
32 posts
dear armand,

please finish the lobotomy that god started when you were born.


thank you,
the world
____________________________
Retired
#73 Jan 12 2006 at 3:01 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
***
3,219 posts
omg, Niphrendil the server's cyber *** **** has posted...now this topic is jumping.
____________________________
[ffxivsig]388578[/ffxivsig]
#74 Jan 12 2006 at 3:09 AM Rating: Good
46 posts
Quote:
dear armand,

please finish the lobotomy that god started when you were born.


thank you,
the world


lawl!

btw Armand, thanks for the repops that one night! That's the only way your LS will ever get stones against us, by going to sky early. =)
#75 Jan 12 2006 at 3:20 AM Rating: Default
23 posts
Your members aren't "OldSchool." Whether or not you can even consider yourself oldschool is quentionable. The only oldschool player in Omen who comes to mind is Raka. The handful of others you contained seem to be long gone.

You've always run a second-rate LS full of second-rate players... or people who were just very poorly guided who eventually came to see how bad they ****** up by trusting you. I've known that your LS blows since the day I refused your crapass pearl.

You can continue to parade around and call me a ***** and other baseless name calling. I know what I am, my friends know what I am, those who are important know what I am - and it's far from being a *****.

You're greedy and bitter because I saw you for the deceitful piece of **** that you are and jacked the item you jacked from my friend. Over a year later, you are still crying. I've been forgiven by most of the people who were actually involved, yet you continue to trash my name to people who didn't even have subjobs at the time that the whole thing happened.

You are a pathetic animal, Zimph. You were the first taru I ever hated - and we all know that's saying a lot. But I can't help but laugh. You take this game so seriously it's laughable and saddening at the same time. FFXI doesn't pay the bills, Zimph. I hated leaving my friends in the game once things started heating up at school, but from the outside, it's even funnier to sit here and laugh at how pathetic you are.

I just want everyone on Fenrir to know that if there's one thing I regret in the game, it's giving that Coat back to your ****** LS and not tossing it. The only reason I didn't was because I felt a small shred of sympathy for Sephirothxi... but at the same time, I felt sorry for Luhzren, and I felt sorry for the **** coat for having to hang off one of your lucky incompetent WHMs.

But everything happens for a reason. The item went back (Though that was Dirk, not me.) to Omen (or OmenX, whatever) and things settled. I discovered an LS leagues beyond your own in skill, leadership, accomplishments, and kindness that I had been blind to before.

What bugs me is that I've seen you say on other posts that what created the animosity between Omen and TLW was me stealing that coat - and it wasn't. You were trashing LW long before I did that and laughing at Jonpaule after making him think you were going to let him lot that Dalmatica.

If you're going to bring up history, Zimph, make it the truth, please. I'm a thief, and you're a lying, cheating, selfish, deceitful *******. You wear white makeup, wish you looked like Marilyn Manson, and say things on Vent like, "brb sister doing my hair."

Who fails more here?
____________________________
75WHM/75SMN - The Original White Mage
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)